PDA

View Full Version : 2004 R6 Race/Track Bike $3250

colo
February 8th, 2009, 12:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know my first post on here shouldnt be a bike for sell but, I need to sell this beast. :oops:

I was planning on racing this upcoming season but I just lost my job. My wife and I have decided to move back to Illinois so our 4 month old son can grow up around ALL his family. So I wont have time, the money, or any local tracks to ride/race my R6.

Clean and clear title in hand. If you wanted to make it back into a street bike you could. I don't have any of the street parts.

I bought the bike towards the end of last race season, and I have only had it at IMI a couple of times. I bought it off a local racer, So you may have seen it at the track.

Only 3432 miles!!

Comes with:
front and rear bike stands
520 chain,
sprockets F15T - R49T,
woodcraft case covers,
woodcraft clip ons,
woodcraft rear sets,
woodcraft frame sliders,
penske race rear shock,
dynojet power commander,
dynojet quick shifter (GP shift),
akrapovic full exhaust system,
race 1/4 turn throttle,
brembo master brake cylinder,
ohlins steering damper,
morse fairing stay,
motoforza race bodywork and airducts.
steel front brake lines.
fully safetywired,

It has been down a few time but all damage is cosmetic. No frame/fork/ swingarm damage. Bike is strait and doesnt do anything it is not supposed to do.

The gas tank has a dent, but holds fuel fine. No leaks. I am told that it will pass tech, so I was never worried about it.

The body work may need fixed. Depending on how you like your bike to look The upper is cracked, and the tail section is a little rashed. I have fixed the lower in a few spots. All the main bodywork is unpainted so repairs should be easily fixed. If I have time I will fix the upper cowl.

Price is $3250, this is what I owe on it. I am not looking to make any kind of profit. I think this is a cheap price for a great race bike I need to sell fast because we are leaving the 20th of this month.

Link to pics http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29011

Thanks for looking,

Tyler B.

[/img]

colo
February 14th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Im keeping it!! :D

Tyler B.

Mforza
February 28th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Glad to hear that Tyler :D Will you race?