PDA

View Full Version : Jadam Photography Discounts

Jadam
February 1st, 2009, 11:38 AM
I have tens of thousands of images from last season's racing. I will be deleting the majority of them soon to get back some of the space on my computer. So I've put everything on my site up for discount:

All Prints are 20% off
All Package Deals are over 50% off
All Digital Negatives are 75% off
All Digital Copies are 80% off (that's a $1 for a web image)

Also I have decided to postpone my move out to Chicago due to the slumping economy (particularly in Chicago's publishing industry, which is the field I intend to work in out there) So I will be around for a good portion of the season, if not all of it! Which is great, not being able to go to the races was my biggest disappointment about leaving Colorado. I have a lot of fun out there with you all. So it will be great to hang around with all of you again this season!

-Adam Lichty-

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
February 1st, 2009, 12:41 PM
Hey Adam - Blago's loss is our gain. Glad you'll be back out there this year.

cromer611
February 1st, 2009, 04:53 PM
awesome adam! i hope to see you around this year, maybe Ill take you on a ride on the pimpin zuma. be my bitch :lol:

Jadam
February 4th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Not really sure what your zumba thingy is though Erik...

If Jeff Brown and Mike Applehans could email me I have a photo I would like to use for my updated site that you two are in.

hcr25
February 4th, 2009, 03:02 PM
me and brown :shock: i was told no cameras would be present. See what Brown could do for me? ya Right :oops:

Adam, PM me.
mike

Jadam
February 15th, 2009, 04:23 PM
I recently refinanced the mortgage on my website so that I could afford to do some renovations on it. For the next few days it will be up and down more often than the stock market.

I know there are a few individuals I've talked to about the discounts, and I am sure there are other as well who are accessing it. So here is a direct link to the galleries for the mean time...

http://www.jadamphotography.com/photocart/

Mike PM Sent

hcr25
February 16th, 2009, 08:21 AM
No PM in my box :)

Jadam
March 8th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Last 24hours the photos will be up on the site. I will be removing all of them tomorrow by noon. Last chance to get them. only posting in here. Get a free web sized image. No other purchase necessary. Just type in the code FREEBIE in the coupon code section of the check out.

-Adam Lichty-