PDA

View Full Version : "REAL" race bike for trade

January 31st, 2009, 12:29 PM
i have two tz250's and am looking to trade one of them. ideally, i'd like a tz125 since i know yamaha's but i doubt anyone in the club as one so i'm also considering rs125's and dirtbikes. i'm very flexible on which one i trade and willing to trade up or down so dont hesitate to shoot an offer my way. i have a couple of offers in the works but havnt committed to anything yet. thought i'd try here first "just in case" because our club's GP class is going to be dope this year (somebody's going to have to challenge tony and i dont quite have the speed to do it)

pm or email if interested and i'll fill you in on the bikes

s.

Scored51
January 31st, 2009, 12:49 PM
somebody's going to have to challenge tony and i dont quite have the speed to do it

How much speed do you need? You still hold the LWGP lap record at Pueblo despite Tony's efforts (and Shannon for that matter). :D Hope your planning on attending our High Plains round with the USGPRU on the Saturday schedule.

February 1st, 2009, 08:51 AM
shannon is in a class of his own on that sv and tony is flying. i just hope to keep from crashing long enough to dice it up with them a bit.
yea, i'll be at the gpru this year and actually planning the whole mra season if my work cooperates.

you're about ready for a tz aren't you chris? :D

goldman812
February 1st, 2009, 09:11 PM
i have a 1995 kx125, a 1994 rm125 and a 1993 kx250. both 125s are fine. the 250 needs a crank which i will putting in inthe spring. trade both 125s?

JWinter
February 2nd, 2009, 11:08 PM
I have...nothing to trade.

and really no money to buy with either.

So basically I am bored.

Jeff

Scored51
February 3rd, 2009, 08:43 PM

Haha, my opportunity is now long gone. I'd need many years of groveling with the wife for that to happen. Of course it doesn't mean I don't still want one. You need to get in touch with "scott72673". I think he's got a TZ125 that he may be willing to sell if he hasn't already.

marty
February 4th, 2009, 12:06 AM

Haha, my opportunity is now long gone. I'd need many years of groveling with the wife for that to happen. Of course it doesn't mean I don't still want one. You need to get in touch with "scott72673". I think he's got a TZ125 that he may be willing to sell if he hasn't already.

that bike is in new jersey now

Scored51
February 4th, 2009, 08:05 PM
That's too bad 'cause it looked like a nice bike. Da ya know what exit in Jersey? :lol:

MADDOG
February 26th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Are you kidding me Tony's an old man!!!!BRAP!!!!!