PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Grand Prix fundraiser for HPR!

The GECCO
January 20th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Don't be black flagged on Valentines Day!

Valentine Day is coming SOON. Have you figured out what you're going to do for your sweetheart? No? Well, here's the perfect solution.

HPR is sponsoring the First Annual Valentine Grand Prix. This is a great opportunity to take your sweetheart out for a nice evening, enjoy the wine, food and camaraderie. Food provided complements of the Avenue Grill www.avenuegrill.com

You might even want to buy a nice Valentine present at the silent auction. Auction items aren't just car stuff -- jewelry, gift baskets, Spa certificates, etc. Pamper yourself and your sweetheart.

And the net proceeds of the evening benefit HPR! What's not to like?

When: Saturday February 7th
Time: 6:00 - 10:00 (registration 6:00 - 7:00)
Where: At the fabulous Motorsports Gallery located at 2669 Larimer www.thegallerydenver.com/

Click here --> http://www.coloradoscca.org/posts/valentinegrandprix.php for ticket information and reservations. No tickets sold at the door, so sign up now and circle you calendar for Saturday February 7th.

This isn't just a "car" evening. So invite your non-gearhead friends. The more the merrier!

kfm61
January 29th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I got tickets for this, but I should have thought about how much this could really cost me!

With motorsports, wine and a lingerie show this has got to be a good time!

The GECCO
February 4th, 2009, 01:49 PM
We need more attendees to make this a success! It's gonna be a great time, please join us!

Remember, it's all for HPR!!

The GECCO
February 6th, 2009, 01:27 PM
About 30 hours till showtime and there are still a few tickets left. Did I mention there will be a lingerie show at this event?? :lol: