PDA

View Full Version : R-tech fuels, who has it

Jon
January 15th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I know from looking it up on the net that this stuff's all the rage and many shops in WA and OR seem to carry it but didn't I read somewhere hear that there was a racer distributing it? I'd love to try some on an upcoming test and tune. Will the local source please speak up. Thanks, Jon

dave.gallant
January 15th, 2009, 03:39 PM
I know from looking it up on the net that this stuff's all the rage and many shops in WA and OR seem to carry it but didn't I read somewhere hear that there was a racer distributing it? I'd love to try some on an upcoming test and tune. Will the local source please speak up. Thanks, Jon

FWIW, It is not legal to bring into Colorado.

Not that I know. Or, have some in my garage. Or anything like that.

(It is great stuff! :) )

JimWilson29
January 15th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Schedule your test and tune out at Miller and get some from Cory - http://www.intermountainracefuels.com/

Jon
January 15th, 2009, 04:01 PM
This test and tune day being held in another state where you can conceivable ride during February. I'm looking for a more local distributor? Suggestions?

Throttleroller277
January 15th, 2009, 04:56 PM
From what I know, as Dave said, it's illegal here. Some guy with the initials of J and the letter before C was hauling from Miller to Denver for all the MRA guys last year. 8)

dave.gallant
January 15th, 2009, 04:58 PM
From what I know, as Dave said, it's illegal here. Some guy with the initials of J and the letter before C was hauling from Miller to Denver for all the MRA guys last year. 8)

Jeff obviously is drunk.

No one is bringing in that fuel (that we want to post on this forum).

8)

mbohn
January 16th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Nothing closer to Denver than Jordan, Utah. Nothing in New Mexico either. Phoenix is about it.

http://www.r-techracingfuel.com/dealers.php?show=all

Moto-Mania
January 16th, 2009, 08:07 PM
If it's legal in California, you'd think it would be legal anywhere.
What's the problem here?

Blue Junk
January 17th, 2009, 12:13 AM
MTBE's. :)

TRK
January 19th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Send me a PM

TRK
February 12th, 2009, 10:33 PM
let me know about the fuel