PDA

View Full Version : $$$$ 100.00 CASH Reward !!! Please help me....

Vanmar Racing
January 4th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Find a video copy of Tony Baker's speech !!! I have NEVER laughed so hard in my whole life !!!

I will pay anyone a reward of $100.00 for a copy of his speech.

We have been to the last 20 MRA awards banquets and NOTHING has ever topped that !!!

Thanks!
Tammy

tcrump711
January 4th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Ill pay half..... The one time I chose to go to the bathroom all f'n night....... are you kidding me!!!!! I could hear the laughter through the walls.....

cromer611
January 5th, 2009, 12:44 AM
that was so damn funny, give that man another beer

kfm61
January 5th, 2009, 07:26 PM
I agree, Tony's speach was fantastic! I was laughing so much I'm sure I missed a bunch of what he said!

Who would have thought that after a few drinks he would be such a great speaker!

If a copy of his speech comes up it should be submitted for Americas Funniest Videos, the club could use the money this year!

Spicee Brown
January 6th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I passed an entire dinner roll thru my nose laffin...

rforsythe
January 6th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I passed an entire dinner roll thru my nose laffin...

Buttered?

rybo
January 7th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I actually witnessed Dave's nasal discharge of the roll, it looked unbuttered going in...on the way out is another story.

s

Vanmar Racing
January 7th, 2009, 02:29 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/21eu1c.jpg

Suzanne during Tony's speech...

polar x
January 9th, 2009, 10:16 AM
We did not get all of the speech, but we do have some of it and I am not sure what parts. Once we get it down loaded and find out how much we have AND with Tony's permission we will post it to the HIGHEST BIDDER 8) 8)

We will let ya know.

Scorekeeper
January 10th, 2009, 10:51 AM
dang, we were at hockey and missed the whole thing. Although, I did get some text messages telling me how fun the banquet was throughout the evening! Tony.....greyhounds for the entire race season for a repeat performance!!!! (not like I don't fix you up with them for the whole season anyway...)
Sorry we missed it!
Chris

Scorekeeper
January 10th, 2009, 10:53 AM
oh, Chris....I'll bake tunnel of fudge cakes for you the entire season for the footage!
Chris