PDA

View Full Version : Case Cover

Ninja Nate
December 29th, 2008, 10:16 PM
I was reading in the rulebook that you need to have aftermarket case covers if available for your bike. My bike has the Attack Case Cover Guard. Will that pass tech? Or am I going to have to order a woodcraft case cover?

This is what is on my bike currently.

http://shop.attackperformance.com/CategoryProductList.jsp?cat=Kawasaki%3AZX10R+08-%3AEngine+Case+Covers:Complete+Kits

http://shop.attackperformance.com/product_images/314133B.jpg

Jon
December 29th, 2008, 11:33 PM
A case cover's a case cover and Richard Stramboli of Attack racing knows how to build them so I'd feel sure that this will work. Does anyone want to question him and his ability to develop parts that work............Wait a minute I'm sponsored by Woodcraft, yes, you must buy a Woodcraft case cover.
Seriously, read the rulebook, it'll tell you exactly what you need and doesn't specify what brand. If a part doesn't work it won't be approved or sold by the vendor. Richard Stramboli, Eric Wood or any of these folks who manufacture these parts know what works and what doesn't and I've found very few that don't so go with what you have and run with it, you'll be fine I promise.
Ray, I'm speaking from experience please excuse me if I'm out of line but never have I read in any rulebook outside of the new AMA.DMG of any parts that aren't approved by the MRA, CCS, FIM, WERA,CRA,CMRA,ARRA or any other organization for not being manufactured by certaini vendor. You?

Ray-Ray
December 30th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Ray, I'm speaking from experience please excuse me if I'm out of line but never have I read in any rulebook outside of the new AMA.DMG of any parts that aren't approved by the MRA, CCS, FIM, WERA,CRA,CMRA,ARRA or any other organization for not being manufactured by certaini vendor. You?

Nope, it does not matter what kind of case cover you have as long as you have one and it provides enough protection.

Ninja Nate
December 30th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Alright, Thanks!