PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hours of LeMons @ HPR???

marty
December 29th, 2008, 07:24 PM
who do i need to talk to so we can do something like this a HPR :lol: :twisted:
http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/

hey glen, can i borrow your cobra. i promise i won't let it get a scratch on it, and i'll let you borrow my "race van"

Racing616
December 29th, 2008, 07:32 PM
I want to do this so bad!!!!

marty
December 29th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I want to do this so bad!!!!
think kevin would let us borrow his trailer :twisted:

marty
December 29th, 2008, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGZ8bQz3wJY

The GECCO
December 29th, 2008, 08:22 PM
hmmm...I've got an 89 Honda Civic sitting outside and I can't decide what to do with it....

marty
December 29th, 2008, 08:34 PM
hmmm...I've got an 89 Honda Civic sitting outside and I can't decide what to do with it....
:-k i got a 454 in my shop that needs a cam and a new home

kfm61
December 30th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I don't think my trailer would work, but I know we could come up with an open trailer for this !

I'm going to need to begin looking for some cheap POS for this race!

Marty, need help planning this event ?!?

Hey, lets check with Bob Heaton, I saw his car get hit by the MRA truck at Hastings, maybe it's ready to race now !

neh
December 30th, 2008, 01:35 PM
A friend of mine joined a group and ran at thundehill last year. He bought 5 280z basket cases. I think they came in 17th place after a 30 lap penalty and a wreck with a stalled car on the raceline. The z kept running after the bent sheetmetal was pulled off.

They have the EFI set up so they can swap it into either car. If he wouldn't have been out of the country for most of the summer he would have been to one of them this year. I think he missed out this year for a LSR attempt with his 2 ltr 280z as well, so he missed out on a lot.

Either way, I can imagine it's a lot of fun.

It is not like a demo derby, although some probably think it is. There are rules.

phildrummond
December 31st, 2008, 12:23 PM
I'm pretty sure there isn't enough kitty litter in Byers to mop up after this oil-leaking slugfest.