PDA

View Full Version : Ohlins dealer?

Ninja Nate
December 22nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
I was wondering if there is anyone local (Colorado Springs) that services Ohlins products? I am wanting to have my stock steering damper revalved. I know I can ship it to Kyle racing, but was wondering if there was a local option.

Also, leather repair? Anyone in Colorado Springs? Or do I have to take a trip to Denver?

JimWilson29
December 22nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
Faster is an Ohlins dealer in Denver

Ninja Nate
December 22nd, 2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks!

mra908
December 22nd, 2008, 09:29 PM
Don't know about leather repair in the Springs, but I drove from Casper, Wyoming to Denver to have Kris Hillman work on my leathers. It was worth the drive, so going up there just from the Springs should be a no brainer.

rforsythe
December 23rd, 2008, 07:18 AM
I believe Dave Rose (Single Track Mind) is an Ohlins dealer, and can do the work as well. A little further in Ft. Collins, but hey that's what UPS is for.

motobum
December 23rd, 2008, 01:11 PM
I believe Dave Rose (Single Track Mind) is an Ohlins dealer, and can do the work as well. A little further in Ft. Collins, but hey that's what UPS is for.

call DAVE!!!

Ninja Nate
December 23rd, 2008, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the quick replies. I suppose if I head up to Faster for the damper, I may as well take my leathers to Denver. Thanks again guys! 8)

irdave
January 5th, 2009, 11:53 AM
For steering dampers, I send them to Ohlins USA. Too many special tools... And special tools are my favorites, but the steering dampers just take too many.

Let me know if you want the contact information.

(970) 222-9597