PDA

View Full Version : I need a couple human guinea pigs... Financial Relief Oppty!

T Baggins
December 18th, 2008, 02:34 PM
I'm putting together a resource for helping people clean up their finances and debts WITHOUT INCURRING ANY NEW DEBT, LOANS, MORTGAGES, ETC... and would like to see if there are a few volunteers out there who would like to take advantage of the program ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Here's what the program objectives are:

Reduce the number of creditors you are paying each month.

Reduce the amount of money you are paying out each month.

Reduce the total interest you pay each month, and over time.

and then the option of:

Putting a little money in your pocket each month OR taking that money and using it to pay down your debt faster.

The ideal candidate is carrying a balance on at least a couple credit or department store cards (the more the merrier, unfortunately), has a vehicle loan, a mortgage, a second mortgage, etc...

In these economic times, just about everyone could use a little help - and if you can cut your monthly expenses (without doing ANYTHING to the amount of money you currently owe) why wouldn't you?

So far we've realized savings of between $200 and $600 per month on the few evaluations done so far. What could you do with an extra couple hundred dollars a month??

Give me a holler if you're interested... all participants (and their info, of course) is completely CONFIDENTIAL!

mra21@hotmail.com or call me at 303-333-4411 days or 720-851-4197 eves

JimWilson29
December 18th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Tony does your resource involve a money merge account?

T Baggins
December 18th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Nope, just plain old common sense.

I am familiar with the Money Merge stuff too, but there are significant costs up front on those. I have my own version of a Money Merge Account - but that is not what this is. It might work for some people, and if they have an open-ended HELOC it could be a good vehicle. But definitely NOT a necessary tool in my program.

The evaluation basically looks at ALL their bills, and then comes up with creative ways to pay it back faster, or to pay it back slower (to free up cash) or whatever the person is looking to accomplish.

T Baggins
January 2nd, 2009, 08:37 AM
Oh, we're having some fun and saving people HUGE money! Anyone else out there interested? I need about 2-3 more guinea pigs before we go live with this thing.

ZiaThunder
January 2nd, 2009, 06:22 PM
Oh, we're having some fun and saving people HUGE money! Anyone else out there interested? I need about 2-3 more guinea pigs before we go live with this thing.

Yes, we are!!!!! Thanks again, Tony!

For what it's worth. He looked at my situation, which really wasn't bad, and figured out how I could pay it all off by mid summer (that means more money for racing) and how I could pay off my house in about 8 years.... hella savings (like about 160,000 in interest) instead of paying for 28 years

Moto-Mania
January 2nd, 2009, 07:39 PM
For what it's worth. He looked at my situation, which really wasn't bad, and figured out how I could pay it all off by mid summer (that means more money for racing) and how I could pay off my house in about 8 years.... hella savings (like about 160,000 in interest) instead of paying for 28 years

That's pretty impressive.
Ask Tony to figure up what you could accomplish financially if you were to quit racing.

Nah...we don't want to go there.