PDA

View Full Version : Ohlins Superbike Forks, off Scott Jensen 2008 Superbike

kneedragger22
December 14th, 2008, 03:13 PM
I am selling a set of FG 570 series Ohlins Superbike Nitrogen (GAS) forks that came off my (Scott Jensen) 2008 AMA / World Superbike. These forks have done the AMA series and World Superbike races and are the 8) 8) best money can buy. They have been updated to the latest specs and have only one weekend on them since a complete service. They also have some additional custom modifications including an antidive function. The only reason I am selling these forks is due to the new AMA rules they are not legal for competition in 2009. They come complete off my 2008 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (but with different triple clamps you can use them on any make or model of bike), and I am selling them with all the stuff needed to bolt them directly on to any 2000 to current Suzuki sportbike. The forks come complete with Yoshimura adjustible triple clamps (with 6 different offsets), three custom made upper triple clamps to use GPR steering dampners, handle bar clamps (not bars but the part that the bar slides into), steering dampner clamp (to use a linear type dampner) on the left fork, captive spacers for the front wheel, titanium inserts in the lower legs to hold the wheel while you are inserting the axle (these along with pivots on the lower legs make this system a complete proper quick change front end), and a chomemoly front axle.

You can see these forks in action at www.moto-garageracing.com

If you are looking to get serious about your racing, or trackday riding these forks will help give you the confidence you are looking for.

I am asking $6,000.00

Thanks for looking

Scott

kneedragger22
December 26th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Offers??