PDA

View Full Version : MRA Members.... IMPORTANT...

Lisa G
December 8th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Hello everyone!!!
I have been working on closing out the 2008 books for the MRA and noticed that there are several outstanding checks that have not been cashed. I am asking that everyone please deposit these checks no later than December 22nd to ensure that they clear by year end. Thanks all!! See you all at banquet!!!

Lisa G :D

Jon
December 8th, 2008, 10:31 PM
And every year usually well into the next I find one floating about that hasn't been cashed by yours truly, so maybe can you point those riders who may be neglecting to do so? I actually believe I might have cashed them all but you can never be too sure, right?

polar x
December 9th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Yup, as a husband to a FLOATER, it would be nice to see a list of those who have not cashed them.

The GECCO
December 9th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Well, Lisa's pretty busy getting acquainted with the system and everything else that needs to be done, in addition to the holiday stress we all feel this time of the year, so such a list isn't a high priority right now. Her point is - if you know you have a check sitting in a drawer somewhere, please cash it! 8) It'll make the bookkeeping a lot easier.

Hotrod
December 9th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Yup, as a husband to a FLOATER, it would be nice to see a list of those who have not cashed them.

Did you really just call your wife a "FLOATER"?

Oh boy... :D

polar x
December 10th, 2008, 02:40 PM
It did not sound so bad till I heard YOU say it....... :shock: