PDA

View Full Version : Banquet tickets SOLD OUT!

The GECCO
December 8th, 2008, 02:51 PM
** 12/29 ** Ticket sales are now closed, there are no more seats available

** 12/27 UPDATE **

Just another reminder, PLEASE get your tickets ordered before MONDAY!!

Thanks!

** 12/24 UPDATE **

In previous years I have added some "cushion" into the number of guests I tell the hotel to expect because we always get some last minute requests for tickets. Unfortunately, this means your club ends up paying for some empty seats. In an effort to eliminate this waste this year I am cutting the cushion quite bit. I will be signing the contract with the final number on Monday. If I use the number I intend, there are about 18 tickets available right now. After that, there will be no more tickets sold (unless you want to pay the $150 "change" fee to the hotel, in addition to the ticket price). So, if you plan to attend, PLEASE, PLEASE get your tickets ordered NOW. If all 18 tickets sell before I sign the contract, I will add a few more just in case! If no more sell between now and then I will lower it quite a bit.

Thanks for your help keeping things as inexpensive as possible, everyone is doing a little belt tightening these days :)

The 2008 MRA awards banquet will be held on Saturday, January 3rd, at the Denver Renaissance Inn (same place as the last couple years).

Tickets and more info available here --> http://www.mra-racing.org/2008Banquet

Note the hotel room info, the first ten rooms are only $69.00, after that the rate is $89.00, so reserve quickly if you plan to stay the night!

rybo
December 8th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Glenn,

Can we use our credits from the races to pay for our banquet tickets this year?

Thanks

Scott

The GECCO
December 9th, 2008, 08:00 AM
I'd rather not, it will be easier accounting if we keep the two separate 8)

The GECCO
December 22nd, 2008, 08:26 AM
Just a reminder to please order your tickets ASAP!! I need to get a preliminary headcount to the hotel 8)

The GECCO
December 24th, 2008, 11:05 AM
See updated first post!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

The GECCO
December 27th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Check first post, updated 12/27!

The GECCO
December 29th, 2008, 11:19 AM
First post updated, tickets are now SOLD OUT