PDA

View Full Version : Your Photos for the 2009 MRA Program & Rule Book

nude
November 29th, 2008, 12:38 PM
I am working on the MRA's 2009 season program and rule book. I am looking for pictures to publish. Thanks to our professional photographers I have awesome on track photos. What I am looking for are pictures from the pits, team shots, G-rated photos of a racer that they would rather not have published, corner worker pictures, etc. I used quite a few of the ones that were submitted last year. Please email the photos to me at sales at racepubco . com. The email address is also on the MRA website under the "contact the MRA" page. Be sure to tell me who took the photo (for photo credits) and what or who the picture shows.

Also, if you are planning on putting an ad in either publication now is the time to contact us. We are again running our $99 1/6th page program racer special. For non-complicated ads, I will put them together for you for free.

Mark Nudelman
MRA #72

Spicee Brown
November 30th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Hi Mark,
Definitely get the shopping cart race with Apple and Brownie in there!(Van Mar ) I'll look around for some other embarassing photos. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your fam..Im thankful for a tight knit group here. Cant wait for next year!

nude
November 30th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Good call. That one should have a place somewhere near the new track pictures.