PDA

View Full Version : 07 r1

benfoxmra95
November 19th, 2008, 06:19 PM
street bike, bodywork is in perfect condition.

never even ridden on the street, only ridden on the track, but at really slow speeds 8)

never crashed

mysteriously there's bolts on this bike that have little holes drilled in them for some reason :wink:

totally stock.

$8500

Jon
November 19th, 2008, 07:04 PM
My finding is when you put the bike back in street trim they all want a race bike but when you try and sell it as a street bike they mysteriously want a race bike bike or something like that? Good luck Ben at least you ain't trying to sell a Duc!

benfoxmra95
November 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM
want to trade for that 1098 your selling?

Jon
November 19th, 2008, 09:52 PM
You don't race Ducati's anymore and I can't ride four cylinder bikes, it's against my religion!

polar x
November 20th, 2008, 07:52 AM
You don't race Ducati's anymore and I can't ride four cylinder bikes, it's against my religion!

He told me he don't RACE :wink: anymore.... 8)

Jon
November 20th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Actually if Ben's like me we both quit racing every year. I'll be done with racing after 12/7/08 I much like Sete will resume racing sometime in 09'

polar x
November 20th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Actually if Ben's like me we both quit racing every year. I'll be done with racing after 12/7/08 I much like Sete will resume racing sometime in 09'

LOL :P :P

benfoxmra95
January 8th, 2009, 01:45 PM
well i have had a couple deals fall through on this bike, and i still have it.

anyone want this thing?

street or race?

I haven't fully converted it back to street yet, It can go either way.

polar x
January 8th, 2009, 02:13 PM
If no one buys your BISEXUAL bike does that mean you will have to race it again this year with your new boots?

mbohn
January 8th, 2009, 04:46 PM
If no one buys your BISEXUAL bike does that mean you will have to race it again this year with your new boots?
New boots.
New track.
New #10.

benfoxmra95
January 12th, 2009, 07:34 PM
yes, the boots are quite the temptation to start ramping up for next season... lol

I'll do one or two races next year on the old Turducati... but that's it.

I've done 11 race seasons in years past and I know the full pain of racing every other weekend throughout the summer.

back on topic here.....someone please buy this R1, it's just an unbelievabl shame I can't get rid it.

This bike is awesome, sorted, and ready to bring you success...

Coonshead, i think you need this bike, that 05, is just not going to get it any more, 4 valve baby, 4 valve.

polar x
January 13th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Trust me Ben, I know how OUTDATED my 04 is. And your right, 4 valve baby is the ticket. Like you, I have a few changes to my race season plans and they don't involve a big bike this year.

SOMEONE buy this daym thing. It was as fast as my stroker motor and its stock!!! :shock: :shock:

benfoxmra95
January 13th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Trust me Ben, I know how OUTDATED my 04 is. And your right, 4 valve baby is the ticket. Like you, I have a few changes to my race season plans and they don't involve a big bike this year.

SOMEONE buy this daym thing. It was as fast as my stroker motor and its stock!!! :shock: :shock:

Yes it is completely stock, unreal... I was over at rocky mountain cycle plaza taking to danny "team cheater" anderson and he asked me if it was stock, pfft... it surely is sir!(except for the airducts), at first I was taking his query as a compliment, as that i was riding a stock bike pretty good, then I came back to reality and realized he was commenting on how fast the bike was stock

just think if the head was milled and a nice valve job, it'd be a killer i SS.

Coonshead, I smell 600 all over you....am I guessing right? if so, good luck, and if so so, you bastard, you bought another bike...you could have bought mine.. :D

polar x
January 14th, 2009, 04:26 AM
No Ben, no 600 for me. I am planning on just the TZ for 09. Then in 2010 I may look at a new big bike that I can chase a little contingency for a full 2 years. I would love to have it, but I also would like to make some money with it and it is like mine, to old to make any money with.

I do hope you sell it so you can run what you want. And I would love to have it. 8)