PDA

View Full Version : The Election night meeting will start early!

The GECCO
November 5th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Hey all,

The Walnut Room has a show scheduled for the evening of the 12th that starts at 8:00 so we are going to start the meeting around 6:00 to try and be wrapped up and let them start rockin on time.

We will get the typical business out of the way right away and get the teller committee started pre-counting ballots. Since the ballots say that the meeting starts at 7:00 we will continue to accept ballots until about 7:15 to allow for those that may not get the word. Hopefully we'll be able to announce results by 7:30.

Many thanks to John Burr for being an excellent host and working with our schedule!!

jburr
November 5th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Hey all, I look forward to seeing everyone down here next week for the big election! I urge as many people as possible to come down as I will be donating a portion of all food and beverage sales generated that night to help Clarkie! Also, there will be three national touring artists performing acoustic music directly after our meeting. The cover that night is $12.00 but for all MRA members it will be FREE!!!
See you soon!