PDA

View Full Version : 99 TZ250 for Sale

dmurphy48
November 1st, 2008, 07:15 PM
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:44 pm Post subject: 99 TZ250 for Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have my 99 TZ250 for sale. I just rebuilt the crank (well I guess I should say Kevin Murray did it) and it has a little over 300 miles on it. The bike is a fairly stock TZ except it is set up to run leaded fuel and has EGT gauges. I have a decent set of spares (new and used)

- Spare set of bodywork (structurally fine, needs clean up and paint)
- All jetting you will need including nozzles, mains, pilots, needles
- All external gearing (13,14,15,16 fronts), (35, 36, 38, 39, 40, 41 rear)
- Three different sets of internal gearing
- New set of polished pistons, rings, clips, pins for top end rebuilt
- Set of cylinders (needs replating)
- Set of connecting rods (new)
- Set of heads (leaded)
- New set of reeds
- At least 20 base gaskets
- Miscellaneous gaskets, o-rings, etc....
- Spare battery with charging wiring
- Set of clip-ons, rearsets, foot pegs
- Throttle cable and grips
- Brake and clutch lever
- Set of .70 fork springs
- Stock rear shock spring (don't know the spring rate, its the red one)
- Owners Manual and Parts Catalog

The rain tires (these are no good anymore) are still on the bike from Miller. I have a set of slicks that have one race and three practice sessions on it that I will mount before selling.

I also have a brand new set of soft/soft slicks that I will sell with the bike or seperately.

Send an email to dmurphy@gc-pacific.com and I will send pictures.

$6,500.00. I will also consider trades for a fuel injected race prepped SV650.

Jon
November 1st, 2008, 09:15 PM
Dale,
I've got a 04 SV that I'm restoring.....well actually fixing after my buddy crashed it and the list of new parts is extensive. The frame's straight as it's been straightened by CycleWorks, new inner fork tubes , new triples, Forks are Traxxion Dynamics AK20's with rebound and preload adjustment, Ohlins shock, GPR damper, New subframe, fairing bracket, rearsets, and probably exhaust. Let me know if interested.

dmurphy48
November 2nd, 2008, 09:04 AM
yeah, I will be interested, but I will need to sell the TZ first (unless you want to start talking trade for the TZ). It sounds like you are in process of rebuilding it. When do you think you will be finished with it. If you have some pictures of it now, send them to me at dmurphy@gc-pacific.com.
Thanks
Dale