PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh, Pueblo!!!

JohnGarc
November 1st, 2008, 12:41 AM
Well Folks,

While you guys/girls were extremely hard at work. Martin and I called in dead and headed down to Pueblo (PMP) for some testing on our new bikes... Hahahaha. It was about 80 degrees today and there was only a handful of bikes at the track. Whe-hew!!!

Just to let you know on a little secret??? :wink:

I talked to the PMP workers today and they said Pueblo will be open the whole year as long as weather is permitting??? Call, before you plan on going down. He also said they are mixing up bikes and cars but it seemed there is no consistency in how they are mixing it up. So, he advised to call on Friday that way you can plan your schedule for the following week.

With the weather being so nice this NOVEMBER, its a great chance to do a track day and test your 09' bikes. Best of all, it beats wrenching and watching cheezy MotoGP reruns. And trust me, Pueblo is always 10 degrees warmer than Denver. Its the bahamas baby!!!

The best part about it? Today was a 2 for 1 day.. So we rode for 25 bucks each for a half day... A full day was 50 each. I don't know if this price was set in stone for the whole year or if it was just some crazy fun package they put together for Halloween?

Earlenes Post: http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2299&p=10490#p10490