PDA

View Full Version : 2009 MRA Schedule

Jon
October 30th, 2008, 12:44 AM
As my life's become fairly busy with sole custody of twin six year old boys, I'd love to try and plan as far in advance as possible next years schedule. Have we got a preliminary schedule for the 09" season. I know PPIR is in the works but HPR's on line, as I assume is PMP, have we got at least the past dates set up and what does it seem to entail?
I know I'm jumping the gun and really don't mean to cause trouble as I know the 08 seasons not even finished, but any ideas on how it's shaping up? The reason I ask is so that I may purchase the various licenses MRA, CCS, WERA and USBA prior to this seasons expiring so that I can hold onto the numbers I have. Thanks in advance and thanks board to any insight that you may be able to share. Peaches, JGR

toptier
October 30th, 2008, 08:22 AM
I'm kind of in the same boat. My family is planning a vacation next year and I want to make sure I don't have to miss a round.

glenngsxr
October 30th, 2008, 10:59 AM
I third this. My wedding is on June 12th so if there is a race that weekend, my bride will be walking down the aisle alone. Glenn #62

JenJen
October 30th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Glenn I can't Believe you planned your wedding before the schedule came out.

I planned most of my wedding but rick made me wait till the Schedule came out before we set the date!!!

I'm sure we will know soon just stay calm!!!

glenngsxr
October 30th, 2008, 11:54 AM
I guess the only advantage is that I am getting married on a Friday so I should be good. I already told her we can't leave for a honeymoon until Monday if there is a race. Glenn #62

The GECCO
October 30th, 2008, 11:56 AM
The schedule is essentially done, just waiting for written confirmation from one more facility so it can be finalized

Jon
October 30th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Sorry Glenn,
Like I said didn't mean to try and light a fire under you but turns out if I didn't somebody would of

The GECCO
October 30th, 2008, 02:38 PM
No worries, Jon, I want to get it published just as much as everyone else.

kfm61
October 31st, 2008, 02:57 PM
I third this. My wedding is on June 12th so if there is a race that weekend, my bride will be walking down the aisle alone. Glenn #62

I got lucky, when Kristie picked our wedding date this last summer, she made a point not to pick a race weekend!

froth
October 31st, 2008, 03:37 PM
Kevin: that's because racer wives tend towards the side of AWSOME! Of course, I am slightly prejudiced

The GECCO
October 31st, 2008, 07:25 PM
See here --> http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=7613

toptier
October 31st, 2008, 08:33 PM
sweet thanks Glenn