PDA

View Full Version : Jadam Photography PPIR Photos are Up!

Jadam
October 29th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Hello everyone! First my apologies for taking so long to get the images up. I won't spew out a bunch of excuses I'll just right into the usual. As always I had a blast out there. PPIR offered up a lot of great perspectives to shoot from and turned out to be a lot better than I was expecting.

I had troubles keeping the dust off my lens at this race and there are a number of photos where you can see that. I cleaned up some of the major bits, but it was consuming a lot of time and seeing as I was all ready pushing the clock on getting them up I decided to post the rest as is. For those who order any dust spots will be easily touched out, so no worries.

As for my prize, Brad Hendry made the winning order and won the $50 credit.

On a side note I have been considering moving out to Chicago for some time and it looks like I will be doing so 5-6 months from now. It bums me out that I won't be able to come out and watch you guys race next season as race days were the highlight of my summer. I'll keep an eye out when I'm in back in town visiting to see if I can come catch a race. Good Luck to all of you next year.

cromer611
October 30th, 2008, 04:27 AM
bummer that yer movin : ( keep in touch adam