PDA

View Full Version : My truck got clobbered

akuretz
October 27th, 2008, 07:43 PM
by a drunk driver yesterday, fortunately it was parked on the street and we weren't in it so nobody got hurt. Full pics and a writeup (rather entertaining, the drunk was off his rocker):
http://www.kuretz.com/tacoma-crash.html
http://www.kuretz.com/images/tacoma/tacoma4.jpg

Lurch
October 27th, 2008, 08:09 PM
DAMN...Glad everyone is OK.

So you going to vote for McCain now :lol:

akuretz
October 27th, 2008, 08:28 PM
LMAO I don't blame Obama, I blame the drunk bastard. I followed the fluid trail from my house a couple blocks down the road and found out where he lives.

BTW, nice to see you, Lurch, been a while!

gsnyder828
October 27th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I followed the fluid trail from my house a couple blocks down the road and found out where he lives.

Saving the address for a later date, eh? :twisted:

Jon
October 27th, 2008, 11:31 PM
For the sake of you, Jackson and Lynn, I am happy to see your truck in such sad shape and happy he didn't careen through your fence and into you and Jackson, or into your house and Lynn! Pretty damn scary and I just hope the driver gets the education and help he needs.

akuretz
October 28th, 2008, 09:20 AM
For the sake of you, Jackson and Lynn, I am happy to see your truck in such sad shape and happy he didn't careen through your fence and into you and Jackson, or into your house and Lynn! Pretty damn scary and I just hope the driver gets the education and help he needs.

Thanks Jon, that's pretty much how we feel.

Geoff, maybe if I was more vindictive, mainly I wanted to know where he lives in case I see him driving again and to help my insurance company track him down, I'd really prefer to not have to pay my $500 deductible.

giovannir6
October 28th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Glad nobody got hurt! Great perspective on what happened but hopefully that guy gets what he deserves.

froth
October 28th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Very glad you all are okay! However, I think you need to get in shape for softball season. Batting practice is also theraputic.

Ciao 4 now :lol: