PDA

View Full Version : Introduction / Leather suit tailoring

peteyt328
October 23rd, 2008, 02:52 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Pete and I am looking forward to beginning racing with you all next season. I have a set of leathers but I feel like they are a little wide/loose on me. I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone who could help me out by tailoring my suit.. preferably someone with some experience altering leathers.

Thanks, hope to see you all out there next season!

Pete

rybo
October 23rd, 2008, 02:55 PM
Sure can!

Welcome aboard, I look forward to racing with you!

Kris Hillman does my leather work and she does an outstanding job

you can reach her at

720-338-7574

Best to you!

scott

ZiaThunder
October 23rd, 2008, 04:19 PM
+ 1,000 for Kris.

She is great to deal with.

Mforza
October 25th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Yeah she is great!! I do not know about anybody else that can do better job then she does. +1 for Kris.

peteyt328
October 27th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Thank you all for the advice! I spoke with Kris and she was very willing to try and help me out.

I'm always checking out the forum, especially the new racers section, but if anyone wants to throw any other helpful tips or suggestions in my direction to make next season go smoothly for me I always appreciate it.

Thanks,
Pete

rybo
October 27th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Pete,

Last year the MRA set up a "big brother, big sister" program that paired experienced racers with new riders like yourself. I'm hopeful that the program continues.

As we get closer to the season (after this year's banquet and the rule change meeting) it would be good to post up that you want a mentor for next season. They will be a valuable resource for you!

scott