PDA

View Full Version : Race Platforms for sale

D2cycles
October 23rd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Hello MRA. I have a couple bikes that were good enough to add a couple parts and sell them as a good start to a racebike. They pretty much have all the OEM parts needed and everything has been measured to include rotors, wheels forks, triples. Here is what we have now or will be ready in a week:

08 GSXR1k - <1k miles on it with salvage title. Race wired, woodcraft case covers and rearsets, braided ss lines, cheap/crapy bodywork from a 06 modified to fit (looks decent though), Morse upper stay w/ extra set of ears, some gearing, axles, conversion to cable clutch comes with it as well. $7250 as is. Adders available: AK-gas cartridges, penske 8983, 06 header w/ slipon, BMC filter, spare wheels and the list goes on.

photos at www.d2cycles.com

06 R6 - 3800 miles with bill of sale only. Stock but with pre-crashed sharkskins, frame sliders and spools. $4500

06 GSXR750 - very nice bike with bill of sale only. AK20s, penske, PCIIIusb w/ QS, morse stay & bodywork, ect. $6300

08 CBR600RR - I'm finishing this one now. Salvage title. It has no miles on it...<200 for sure. The gauges were broken so I replaced them with a used one. It runs well and is pretty much just oem parts...no bodywork except for tank cover and fender. The volt reg has some fins broken and where the reg was broken it put a little hole in the frame. I should be able to get the frame welded to fill in the hole next week. $4700

03 R1 - Streetbike with a clean title. Dent in the tank and a couple of scratches here an there but a pretty nice stock streetbike.

Photos at www.d2cycles.com

Thanks,
Dean

dave.gallant
October 23rd, 2008, 11:53 AM
If anyone was thinking about any of these bikes, I couldn't recommend Dean at D2 Cycles more!

I have been buying parts (and in some cases, bikes) for years from him and everything arrives sooner than promised, in better condition than expected, and for a better price than you will find on Flea-Bay any day.

Applehans will say the same thing, I am sure.

hcr25
October 23rd, 2008, 01:50 PM
Yep, I have known Dean for years now and have bought everything from a windscreen to a complete bike from him. You will be happy with your buy from D2!