PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Works?

jplracing
October 23rd, 2008, 09:21 AM
I saw this on the CSC....is Wheel Works going out? Or are they just clearing out old inventory?

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/bfs/889436534.html

Quote:
Motorcycle ATV & Cycle shop “Liquidating it’s inventory”

Our loss is certainly your gain! But you have to be in line on Thursday October 23rd at 10:00 am to get the best selection. You can’t afford to be late or miss this opportunity.

The economy has certainly hit us hard this year and we are forced to liquidate our inventory,
We have a Huge selection or riding apparel, Riding boots, T-shirts Hats, Gloves, Shoes, Chest protectors, Socks, Helmets, Both Street Gear & Dirt Gear, All from the top leaders in the Industry, Thor, Alpinestar, Garene, Icon, Arai, Shark, MotoGP, Troy Lee, and many more.
We have closed our doors today to restock the floor and mark down many of the Items for this liquidation, so take advantage of this one time sale. Many of the Items will be marked down even lower for this 2 day sales event.
That’s right for two days only we will offer these savings, savings so low we are not allowed to mention prices, What I can tell you is you have to be here so don’t miss out. All Dealers welcome, and all store fixtures will be sold off at this sale.
(All fixtures purchased to be picked up after merchandise is sold off them)
Clothing racks, spinners, slat wall, Oak display cases and more.

We have a huge selection of ATV Gear, Parts & Accessories, you will not want to miss out on. Tire & Wheel packages ready to go. We have Winches, Chains, Plows and more.

This is all great merchandise at awesome prices, deals so low you can resell on the internet for a great profit. A perfect way to make extra money before Christmas this year.

Many Items already priced with green or yellow tags some Items will be reduced even further, just have to ask!....

We are located on North Nevada Ave South West Corner of Winters & Nevada Ave. You can not miss us. We are the reddish barn that sits back off the road.
Remember this event is for 2 days Only, Starting Thursday October 23rd 10:am to 5:00pm Ends Friday night at 5pm.

Wild Cheetah 612
October 23rd, 2008, 12:18 PM
Don't think so. If you look in the "Supporting Vendor Ads," they're looking to hire a new manager.
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=7542
Must just be trying to make a little cash in this economy. Seems like a great opportunity to get some good stuff fairly inexpensively and help out one of our MRA founding member racers and current Trophy Sponsor!

T Baggins
October 23rd, 2008, 01:40 PM
Uh, Donna. "Wheel Works" - not "Woody's Wheel Works"

polar x
October 23rd, 2008, 02:08 PM
#-o Don't confuse her 00--00 :mrgreen:

Wild Cheetah 612
October 23rd, 2008, 02:18 PM
Oops! :oops:
Maybe I should go to my students' reading classes during my planning period.

Oh well, I still got a good plug in for Woody's.

T Baggins
October 23rd, 2008, 03:10 PM
Oops! :oops:
Maybe I should go to my students' reading classes during my planning period.

Oh well, I still got a good plug in for Woody's.

Hooked on phonics, baby - hooked on phonics...

Wahooman
October 25th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Curious why Ben has not chimed in on this to verify or give some details........"Bueller, Bueller......"

benfoxmra95
October 25th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I don't know..