PDA

View Full Version : PBR fire sale for GetWellClarkie.com

marty
October 21st, 2008, 01:24 AM
As part of my sponsorship through PBR, I received many cases of PBR cans. Initially I had planned to throw a year end party with the cases but with one of my buddies in the hospital, it seems more fitting to sell them off and donate the money to helping him and Tedi with the tough financial times they will soon face.

I would like to be able to get money to Tedi and Aaron ASAP, so if you are in the Arvada area, please stop in and slug a few back for Clarkie. 100% of the money will go to GetWellClarkie.com

PBR gave me so many cases, I wasn't able to store them all here at the bar (so don't worry we won't run out anytime soon).

http://12volttavern.com/

I am only active on this forum and the usgpru, could someone who is active on the csc and motard forum please copy this and post up there.

thanks to all who help out
marty

cromer611
October 21st, 2008, 01:26 AM
YoungBlood ..... Asssemmmbbblllllllee!

chris nami
October 21st, 2008, 08:44 AM
perfect! ...i'll take a bunch for the pumpkin party! -C =D>

rybo
October 21st, 2008, 08:52 AM
Marty,

I've got you covered on the CSC!

s

oldtimer
October 21st, 2008, 09:18 AM
Hmmm, we have a Halloween Party to get ready for. :D

dragos13
October 21st, 2008, 11:13 AM
That is awesome Marty, great support!!!

You will see us there shortly!

marty
October 21st, 2008, 01:18 PM
Marty,

I've got you covered on the CSC!

s
thanks scott

marty
October 21st, 2008, 01:21 PM
perfect! ...i'll take a bunch for the pumpkin party! -C =D>
unfortunately, these gotta stay in house, damn liquor laws about selling booze to go

chris nami
October 21st, 2008, 02:02 PM
damn gov!!...and their laws, lol. i'll just have to have everyone come down one night then. -C

chris nami
October 21st, 2008, 02:03 PM
damn gov!!...and their laws, lol. i'll just have to have everyone come down one night then. -C

mbohn
October 21st, 2008, 03:04 PM
Marty:

You don't have to wait until the end of the year to have a year-end party, do you?

Let's get everybody down there at the same time and throw back a few PBRs.

1ofTheBoys
October 21st, 2008, 03:20 PM
There are a few CSC people going there Friday about 6:30. It would be great to get a bunch of us down there.

marty
October 21st, 2008, 03:21 PM
Marty:

You don't have to wait until the end of the year to have a year-end party, do you?

Let's get everybody down there at the same time and throw back a few PBRs.
hey mark,
i meant end of the race year, but since i haven't been able to talk you into racing yet... :twisted: :lol:

i think sheila and some of the csc folks are coming down this friday for a late happy hour. should be a good turn out then.

if you think you'll have more than 15 or so show up, let me know so i make sure to have enough PBRs on hand, i'll drop you a pm with my cell #

akuretz
October 21st, 2008, 03:29 PM
Hey Marty, I've posted this on www.getwellclarkie.com and I hope you get a lot of people taking you up on your generous offer. I'd be slugging a few myself if I didn't live up in FTC... :(

dave.gallant
October 21st, 2008, 03:30 PM
Party at Marty's!!

8)

Someone tell Brown. He will be down too!

marty
October 21st, 2008, 03:51 PM
Party at Marty's!!

8)

Someone tell Brown. He will be down too!

already got brownie on board, we got enough beer to keep him in a charming mood for most of the winter

peteremsley
October 21st, 2008, 06:06 PM
...but since i haven't been able to talk you into racing yet... :twisted: :lol:

He's close - a few PBRs and I think we can get him there ;)

mbohn
October 21st, 2008, 06:36 PM
...but since i haven't been able to talk you into racing yet... :twisted: :lol:

He's close - a few PBRs and I think we can get him there ;)
Wait, aren't we talking about Professional Bull Riders?

Dodd
October 21st, 2008, 09:52 PM
I'll roll down on Friday, and bring a handfull of friends. Bout what time?

spyvspy
October 21st, 2008, 09:53 PM
So NOW you are all about the PBR, huh Marc? Not too good for it anymore, eh? :wink:

I have always been a PBR girl, and would love to come out and support Aaron any way possible... but I have the squiddo that night so it's unlikely. Unless you guys wanna kid-sit so I can drink! Ha. Good parenting! :twisted:

-Kate-

Scored51
October 21st, 2008, 10:26 PM
How old is the squiddo? I could bring a 2 year old playmate.

Marty, you're place has day (uh, night) care right? :lol:

marty
October 21st, 2008, 11:35 PM
How old is the squiddo? I could bring a 2 year old playmate.

Marty, you're place has day (uh, night) care right? :lol:
i guess i got some empty liquor bottles, matches, and bar flys they could hang out with :lol: i usually don't like to have youngsters in the bar, but for a special cause i can make exceptions, kids will be ok til round 8:30 or so.

spyvspy
October 22nd, 2008, 12:17 AM
Wow.
I was kidding, but now that I know you're ok with it...! :D

I will try and make it out for a happy hour drink with the kid on Friday. Very cool of you. Danny's 11, and used to the "special occasion" bar things, like coming to the Walnut Room... so he will be on his best behavior.

Thanks for doing this for Aaron and his family.
-Kate-

marty
October 22nd, 2008, 01:04 AM
Wow.
I was kidding, but now that I know you're ok with it...! :D

nope not kidding, does he like whiskey or mad dog bottles better :twisted:

hope to see you guys friday and a few more fridays to come :D

Scored51
October 22nd, 2008, 09:38 AM
i guess i got some empty liquor bottles, matches, and bar flys they could hang out with :lol: i usually don't like to have youngsters in the bar, but for a special cause i can make exceptions, kids will be ok til round 8:30 or so.

My kid loves empty Corona bottles and would most likely be good conversation for the bar flies, but there is a higher power at work here. Her mother would have my arse in a sling until after the apocalypse if I stepped into a bar with the babe. :D

froth
October 22nd, 2008, 07:06 PM
Actually, Chris, I think the better half would have your arse in the sling if you came HOME from the bar with a babe :lol:

spyvspy
October 22nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
Danny and I will be there! And he prefers bourbon bottles, Makers if you've got it. That's what mom has at home! :D

Thanks for being so accommodating!

See you guys there,
Kate

Rex5150
October 23rd, 2008, 01:28 PM
I have most of the Foothills race team and some of our staff coming down Friday around 7

see you then

Nicci Rex

spyvspy
October 24th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Marty-

Tom, Danny and I can't stop by tonight... but we will definitely come by soon. PBR, and especially for a good cause, is always good with me!

Thanks-- hope you get a good turn out tonight!
Kate

marty
October 30th, 2008, 05:08 PM
i want to give a big thanks to all the csc folks that came out last weekend! it was nice to meet you guys and hopefully we will see some of you guys out at the track sometime.

we still have a ton of pbr's to go through, so if anyone one is cruising through arvada, stop by, its off season and i need someone to bench race with! btw, this weekend is halloween, so everyone please be careful with drinkin' and drivin'

thanks again,
marty