PDA

View Full Version : TO ALL CORNER CREW

KipBook
October 13th, 2008, 09:50 AM
THANK YOU!!!

Thank you for working soooo hard this season. You have endured long hours in the blazing sun, the wind, the rain, and the freezing cold. You kept coming back even knowing it's not always fun to stand out there all day. Thank you all again and I hope to see you all next season!

Kip 8)

615HereICome
October 13th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Cant thank everyone enough who helped out on the corners!!!!!! Thanks for making the season great

rybo
October 13th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Kip beat me to it!

As the last race of the year approached I ahd not required your services this year...but during saturday practice I rediscovered my love for our fine corner crews. Turn three ate me and my little bike, but the staff there quickly cleared the scene and I don't think practice even slowed down.

I hope you all have a fantastic off season and I'll look forward to seeing you next year!

Scott

T Baggins
October 13th, 2008, 11:40 AM
I thankfully (and barely, on a few occasions) avoided seeing any of you on the course this year - but your presence and enthusiasm for what we do is appreciated more than you will ever know!

Thanks a gazillion!

ZiaThunder
October 13th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Thank you to all those who corner worked this year!

One of the great things about racing is that last lap with all of you clapping and cheering.

1ofTheBoys
October 13th, 2008, 03:27 PM
I couldn't agree more with what everyone has said so far. We couldn't hold races without having corner workers. You guys and gals did a great job this year and I look forward to next season.