PDA

View Full Version : Donations for Aaron Clark

Slowguy
October 12th, 2008, 04:59 PM
As you all know Aaron is in the hopital right now in serious condition. There has been a site set up for donations for Aaron. Please help in any way you can as this will be a long and hard road for Aaron and his wife Tedi.

http://www.getwellclarkie.com/

Forum admin, it would be great if you could make this a sticky, thanks

dave.gallant
October 13th, 2008, 10:37 AM
http://www.mra-racing.org/getwellclarkie.gif (http://www.getwellclarkie.com)

spyvspy
October 13th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks for setting this up, guys. It's hugely important.
I am still paying off my medical bills from a skateboarding wreck in 2006. Insurance companies are none to kind sometimes, and anything we can give Aaron and his family will help.
Count me in.

-Kate-

loujr
October 13th, 2008, 04:28 PM
I'm in!!! [-o<

oldtimer
October 14th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Donation made. Get better Aaron!

dave.gallant
October 14th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Donation made. Get better Aaron!\

Thank you so much!!!

loujr
October 17th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Donation cleared through paypal!!!

dave.gallant
October 17th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Donation cleared through paypal!!!

I can't even begin to tell you guys how much we all appreciate your efforts!!

TrackStar
October 18th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Lots of stuff available on the auction as well. Dont miss out.

www.trackstar1.com/auction

rybo
November 23rd, 2008, 07:28 AM
Colorado Sportbike Rentals and Chicane Trackdays have teamed up to raise money for Aaron Clark.

For a donation of $20 you will receive one ticket to be entered into a drawing for the following prizes:

1) A full "arrive and ride" trackday at your choice of venues in 2009. Colorado Sportbike rentals will provide a bike, fuel, new tires, tire warmers, a canopy and a pit crew for your day. Chicane Trackdays will provide admission for your day as well as instruction should you want or need it. This package is redeemable at any 2009 Chicane date.

2) Chicane Trackdays will provide free entry to any 2009 date.

3) Colorado Sportbike rentals will provide a free weekday rental.

Tickets can be picked up at:

Fay Myers Motorcycle World
Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles (formerly BMW Ducati of Fort Collins)
Performance Cycle
or from me up north and DK down south.

The Drawing will take place on March 14th 2009 at Colorado Sportbike Rentals Grand Opening event.

100% of the proceeds from this will be donated to the Aaron Clark fund at getwellclarkie.com

We would like to thank Fay Myers, Northern Colorado Euro and Performance Cycle for offering their assistance.

You can find additional info about the drawing at www.coloradosportbikerentals.com

Please let me know if you have any questions

Scott

the fine print

you must meet bike rental and track requirements for age and training to win. If you don't have the required training Chicane Trackdays will provide the training for you at the event free of charge. You are responsible for your own safety equipment. A full leather suit, motorcycle specific gloves and motorcycle specific boots, a full face helmet and a back protector are required for the on track prizes. You are responsible for the damage deposit should you win the arrive and ride or bike rental. There are only 1000 tickets available. You may enter as many times as you like.

rybo
March 9th, 2009, 10:58 PM
You can now buy the Aaron Clark benefit tickets on the Chicane Trackdays Website.

With the drawing just a few days away now is a great time to get your chance at a Chicane 3 Punch Pass, a Can - Am Rental and many other great prizes! join us on March 21st for food and fun at Colorado Sportbike Rentals for the official drawing!

http://ChicaneTrackDays.com/register.html

Tickets are also available directly from Colorado Sportbike Rentals, Curtis Roberts (curtisrr) and Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles.

The best part is: 100% of the proceeds are going to support Aaron Clark in his recovery!

Have a great day!

Scott

CurtisRR
March 11th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I'm not on this forum much but I will stay tuned a little more, if you are up in the Fort Collins area send me a PM and we will meet up.

Plenty of tickets still available so your chances of winning any of the prizes are really good. Let's help support Aaron and give a big thanks to the generosity of both Chicane Trackdays and Colorado Sportbike Rentals.

ldenvermom
March 12th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Hello,
I've tried purchasing through your website but it won't let me complete the transaction because it says the 'shipping method is not indicated'. however, there are no shipping method choices. how do I get around this to get my husband a ticket or two for the drawing ???
THANKS !
Lynette Fuller

rybo
March 12th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Hi Lynette,

I'm sorry your having trouble with the website. I'll see if I can clear it up today and get the shipping thing worked out.

If not, drop me a PM and I'll send them out to you immediately.

EDIT: I believe I found the problem in the shopping cart and fixed it. Thank you!

Thanks

Scott

rybo
March 27th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Hi all,

An update on the ticket sales.

They were brisk in the hour before the drawing!

In total we raised $880 for Clarkie's benefit. I'll be throwing in the extra $120 to make it an even $1000.

Thanks to all who contributed, and congrats to the winners!

1) Joe Washburn (Can Am weekend rental, Chicane 3 Punch card)
2) Curtis Roberts (Trackday)
3) James Eckert (Sportbike Rental)

Thanks again

Scott