PDA

View Full Version : Please Join Us Thurs. Oct. 16th to Remember Gene Bazyl !!!

Vanmar Racing
October 8th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Anatoli and Tamara Bazyl would like to invite everyone to join them at the Breckenridge Brewery on Thursday October 16 at 6:30pm to remember racer Gene Bazyl #502 and celebrate his Birthday!!

This is an important event and I am asking all of you to please attend. We are what is left of Gene's legacy and being able to see all of us helps his family!

Many of us were out of town for his graveside anniversary get together....

Come have a beer or two and let's toast to Gene and show support to his family!
http://i38.tinypic.com/15gvwbl.jpg

Thanks!
Tammy
303-944-0334

jplracing
October 8th, 2008, 02:03 PM
also Brecks will be honoring happy hour pricing all night for this.

See you there

J

froth
October 8th, 2008, 03:04 PM
I hope to make it. If I don't, let me tell you about the first time I met the man.
My first year of racing was the last of Motard. LaJunta, 139f on the track, and Gene went down in one (my corner). Pieces of bike were strewn from the track to about 75 feet beyond the three strand wire fence he went through. Once he'd collected his thoughts, he fired up a smoke, and come over to thank me and the crash crew for picking up his (now)crate racer. I showed him what was left of his power commander, and after a second he just chuckled.

See ya there

Slider
October 13th, 2008, 01:58 PM
BUMP

I for one didn’t know Gene, but I do know one thing “We are what is left of Gene's legacy and being able to see all of us helps his family!”

I hope to see youall this Thursday

Ara

1ofTheBoys
October 13th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I did not get into the race scene during the time Gene was racing but have heard many great stories about him. Amanda and I will definitely be there.

Vanmar Racing
October 16th, 2008, 09:36 AM
bump

JimWilson29
October 16th, 2008, 10:25 AM
I did not get into the race scene during the time Gene was racing but have heard many great stories about him. Amanda and I will definitely be there.

Sheila i will bring your shop stool this evening.

Wahooman
October 16th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I hope there was a great turn out tonight. I wish i could be in attendance but am out of state on business. Gene was a great friend and is missed by many. I thank all of you who were able to attend this to be with his family!

jplracing
October 16th, 2008, 10:44 PM
There was a great turn out.

Thanks to all that made it out

Joe