PDA

View Full Version : Possibly freezing Sunday night

rforsythe
October 6th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Remember after you leave the track on Sunday to put your bike someplace a little warmer than your trailer! Temps are forecast to get to 32 in the city Sunday night (27 at PPIR!).

Not looking too bad up until then though.

racedk6
October 7th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Weather isnt looking to good for the weekend now, with rain and snow showers in the forecast

JimWilson29
October 7th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Grubbs stop being such a pessimist! You said the same thing about this past Sunday and look how it turned out. :wink:

dave.gallant
October 7th, 2008, 09:27 AM
I am entering RORU on this if it rains or snows:

http://www.motosix.com/albums/album19/blingblinb_011.sized.jpg

marty
October 7th, 2008, 01:49 PM
are the garages at ppir heated?

Ray-Ray
October 7th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Nope

froth
October 8th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Dave, can you get me a couple steel shoes if it gets cold? I think the Great Pumpkin might want to go slideways in the carasell.

JWinter
October 8th, 2008, 10:01 PM
If our bikes are in the garages we don't need to worry about freezing. There will be plenty of warmth inside, besides as warm as the air is it will only get below freezing for a short time period. I wouldn't be afraid to leave my bike inside the trailer either.

Jeff

Scored51
October 8th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Not all garage doors may be closed before going to bed...

rforsythe
October 10th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Bikes in the garages isn't really the concern; it should remain warm enough over the weekend so as not to matter. It's the temps Sunday night after the storm (and cloud cover) moves out, where we are now expected to get our first hard freeze in the city.

As soon as you get home from the track, move the bike from the trailer into your garage!