September 13th, 2008, 05:13 PM
In 2.4.1 Class displacement

Super Twins GTU is stated:
Up to 125cc single cylinder two stroke
Up to 750cc two cylinder four stroke
Unlimited displacement, two cylinder, two valves per cylinder, air cooled

consider adding:
Up to 650cc single cylinder four stroke

This would allow the small amounts of Colorado Class spec bikes another class to be in, and besides most of the grid is 650 twins that the singles race against in LWGP.

dave.gallant
September 13th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Put this in the rules change thread so Jim doesnt have to search everywhere for scattered suggestions.

And, speaking of Colorado Class - I hear through the grapevine there are a handful of single cylinder bikes that are hoping to show on the grid for PPIR, and maybe shake down their bikes at Pueblo this next round. You CC riders better bring your A game!! :shock:

marty
September 13th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Put this in the rules change thread so Jim doesnt have to search everywhere for scattered suggestions.

And, speaking of Colorado Class - I hear through the grapevine there are a handful of single cylinder bikes that are hoping to show on the grid for PPIR, and maybe shake down their bikes at Pueblo this next round. You CC riders better bring your A game!! :shock:

i'll have bark busters on my bike by this weekend :twisted:

dave.gallant
September 13th, 2008, 06:16 PM

i'll have bark busters on my bike by this weekend :twisted:

You are going to need them!

froth
September 14th, 2008, 08:09 AM
If I can ever get my rims in, I already have bark busters on the KTM :lol:

JWinter
September 14th, 2008, 08:23 PM
I moved this to the rule change thread so please disregard this, plus I changed the wording a bit in the other thread to those who are interested.

Jeff