PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP on TV?

Mark669
September 12th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Does anyone know if Indy is going to televised locally? I don't see it listed on Speed, CBS is all football and it's not listed on FOX.

Or am I just getting blind?

Mark
ex-669

rybo
September 12th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Hey Mark! Good to see you on here!

NBC has the broadcast for the Indy GP

Mark669
September 12th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks Scott!

Mark

spyvspy
September 13th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Hey guys-- even better, come check it out with Young Blood Racing and other MRA at Bros. BBQ-- see below, from Casey's (#901) post:

Come watch the inaugural Red Bull Indianapolis GP from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on September 14th at Brothers BBQ on Arapahoe and I-25.

Series leader Valentino Rossi has made a career out of breaking records and reaching new milestones, and on September 14th he has another possibility of prestige; Following victory at Misano, Indianapolis is now the only circuit on the calendar at which `The Doctor´ has not crossed the line first. Last time out, Rossi took Italy´s 700th Grand Prix victory, broke his Misano jinx and equalled the record for premier class wins set by MotoGP Legend Giacomo Agostini but, most importantly, he also edged one step closer to a sixth MotoGP World Championship.

As usual, we will have our raffle with Faster Motosports gift card and Free Pueblo trackdays. Be there around 12pm to get a seat. Bring your MRA race card and receive a free order of hot links!

We will also be handing out another trophy for best looking bike!!!