PDA

View Full Version : PPIR Tid bits

bluedevil
September 10th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Glad it got on RRW. Though we are racing there NEXT MONTH BABY !!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH :wink:

http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=34106

The GECCO
September 10th, 2008, 08:22 AM
He does, I met Mike a couple weeks ago.

What's a little frustrating is that I sent RRW the following press release on August 1st and they didn't publish it online:

After being purchased by International Speedway Corporation in 2005 and lying dormant for three years, Pikes Peak International Raceway has been sold to Pikes Peak Raceway, Inc, and the facility is undergoing preparation to be reopened for club racing and other events. The Motorcycle Roadracing Association is happy to announce that we will be returning to PPIR on October 11th and 12th, 2008 for the final round of our 2008 season. For more information check our forums at http://forums.mra-racing.org/index.php or email Glenn Conser at mraracer157@yahoo.com.

Glenn Conser
MRA President
Fort Collins, CO

Spicee Brown
September 11th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Dion/Glenn
Colorado Powersports is going to try to arrange a track day, SOON! Were all a bit rusty there.. those of us lucky enough to have ridden it. More info to come as I get it. They seem packed as for as their private schedule. Any answers on the earliest MRA can hit the track to practice, Glenn?
Cross fingers

hcr25
September 11th, 2008, 03:19 PM
The RRW post is updated now :)

rybo
September 11th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Dion/Glenn
Colorado Powersports is going to try to arrange a track day, SOON! Were all a bit rusty there.. those of us lucky enough to have ridden it. More info to come as I get it. They seem packed as for as their private schedule. Any answers on the earliest MRA can hit the track to practice, Glenn?
Cross fingers

Dave and the CoPow crew:

Chicane Trackdays has already arranged a trackday at PPIR for Sunday October 5th.

See the post in the general section for more info.

Thanks

Scott

p.s. nice job Mike!

Spicee Brown
September 11th, 2008, 04:10 PM
..Just found out, its on my calendar, I shall be there!