PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Customer Service Rep

clowe
September 9th, 2008, 01:38 PM
My company is looking for a Customer Service Rep. If you any of you are interested or know someone who is interested please contact me and I can tell you what you need to do from there.

Crash Lowe
clowe@meetingone.com
303-875-3678

Kickstand
September 15th, 2008, 12:32 AM
What kind of company do you work for?

rybo
September 15th, 2008, 08:02 AM
I'll answer and Crash can correct me if I get it wrong.

Meeting One in a company that provides national and international virtual meeting services. Teleconference, video conference and web meetings are all coordinated by them and they not only provide the technology, but also the personal service that may be required to facilitate these meetings.

You can learn more about them here.

http://www.meetingone.com/us/

benfoxmra95
September 15th, 2008, 11:43 AM
I'm available, I'll need to ease into this position though, I'll need 6 weeks of vacation time (paid of course) and I'll have to take the first 3 weeks before I start to work there.

secondly, I'll need a brandy glass filled with green m&m's on my desk before I get to work everyday, red shag carpet and white leather furniture in my office.

third, a personal assistant, that's more than willing to take all the blame for my shortcomings and lack of experience.

Company car, something modest that gets good gas mileage, probably an 08 Z06.

salary, well that's definately comesurate of my experience, I won't even answer a phone call for less than $150k a year.

Sounds good to me, when do I start.

clowe
September 15th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Ben,
Your hired!!!!
I'll need you to come up here for a quick exam with our corporate doctor and if all is well on the inside then we can start talking about the company car. You may not be able to sit in it for a few weeks but I'm sure you'll come around after your time off.
Be here at 6:00 AM tomorrow. Please wear black.
Crash

benfoxmra95
September 15th, 2008, 01:00 PM
damn that was too easy. I should have held out for more.

See kids this is a good example always bid high and negotiate down.

Scorekeeper
September 15th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Damn Cheaters.....

benfoxmra95
September 16th, 2008, 08:40 AM
yeah were all on team c...