PDA

View Full Version : Tony's run for VP in 2009?

T Baggins
September 9th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Not sure where it started, but there is a rumor circulating that I've said I'm not running for re-election for VP next year.

For the record, I've never said that.

froth
September 10th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Okay, I nominate T-Bag for V-Prez.

Now, if i could just erase the shot of his underware from my eyes, please, no one post it aever again. My eyes! mY eYES!

Jon
September 10th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Come on guys I don't believe there's much if any chance of any significant changes with the board in the future. Every bodies happy not even much of a need to vote these days as this ain't exactly Obama vs McCain hell, is there anybody still out there that's been racing longer than the present board's been around?
Who ever would have ever brought something so absurd as Tony not being VP must be on drugs or trying to start a revolution. Must be a witch, let's burn him at the season's last races party!

rybo
September 11th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Come on guys I don't believe there's much if any chance of any significant changes with the board in the future. Every bodies happy not even much of a need to vote these days as this ain't exactly Obama vs McCain hell, is there anybody still out there that's been racing longer than the present board's been around?
Who ever would have ever brought something so absurd as Tony not being VP must be on drugs or trying to start a revolution. Must be a witch, let's burn him at the season's last races party!

(in my best Monty Python voice) How do you know he's a witch?