PDA

View Full Version : Going away party for Earlene Sunday at PMP

rybo
August 26th, 2008, 10:53 AM
After the action is done on the track at PMP this sunday Chicane Trackdays will be hosting a going away barbeque for our beloved track mom Earlene.

Starting at 6PM there will be food and beer available at the track. Please help me in planning by letting me know that you plan on being there. Cost is $8 per person.

Earlene will be missed greatly at PMP and I hope you can join us in wishing her a fond farewell.

Scott

p.s. you can pay in advance for your tickets - paypal me - scott@speenlessracing.com

rforsythe
August 26th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Hell yeah! We all owe Earlene a great deal for her efforts, I think this is a great way to show our gratitude.

rybo
August 27th, 2008, 09:22 AM
GOOD NEWS!

Joe at Rebellion Motorsports is sponsoring a keg of beer for this event.

Please come celebrate with us.

Scott

JimWilson29
August 27th, 2008, 09:44 AM
GOOD NEWS!

Joe at Rebellion Motorsports is sponsoring a keg of beer for this event.

Please come celebrate with us.

Scott

Glenn Carlson did you see this??? http://smiliesftw.com/x/spillbeer.gif

jplracing
August 27th, 2008, 10:37 AM
With the way Glenn has been drinking lately (or at least passing out at the local event) I kind of hope he doesn't show up. I don't think one keg will be enough if he does show up 00--00

JimWilson29
August 27th, 2008, 11:03 AM
With the way Glenn has been drinking lately (or at least passing out at the local event) I kind of hope he doesn't show up. I don't think one keg will be enough if he does show up 00--00

Joe I think you need to plan accordingly. The last keg party Glenn was at, he not only finished the keg but he also got rather intimate with it......

http://2.media.collegehumor.com/collegehumor/ch6/d/0/collegehumor.dfc7380d81f4db5eb6762d20de90c79c.jpg

Earlene
August 28th, 2008, 04:18 AM
This is terrific. Remember, what happens at the track, stays at the track. Thank God ! Otherwise, the ole gals reputation could change drastically. I tend to have a great time with life and add a little beer and life is nothing but funny. You'll see. Hey, Brownie don't forget the beer drinking songs and your tutu. I can see the pictures now......... ah, maybe we should forget the pictures.

See you Sunday,

Earlene, Ene, Blondie, ole hide (aliases)

Your Track Mom

glenngsxr
August 28th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Dang I have a cute butt! Glenn #62

rforsythe
September 3rd, 2008, 07:23 AM
I can't believe nobody's posted on here yet about how our going away party turned into a WELCOME BACK PARTY for Ene!!

She just couldn't get enough of us I guess, and the track was able to convince her to stay. 8) Hell yeah!

And on Sunday there was much rejoicing! (Probably because we put a keg in front of Jeff Brown's trailer...)