PDA

View Full Version : Sponcership Questions

elvis8310@hotmail.com
August 25th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I am coming from germany were I have been racing off and on for 5 years(when not gone with the Army to some far away place). How do I get into being sponcered in the USA. I am on Sponserhouse.com and have 3 already but want a little more help as seeing my tire support and Suzuki guys will no longer be available to use. Were do I start and I am just looking for some advice people to help out witht he little things. I fly to Colorado on 10 November and the bike ships once I finish off a race in BRNO Czech.

DingleBerns
August 25th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Well as for tires, these are the vendors and can get you set up with a deal...

Faster Motosports - Bridgestones
Vanmar Racing - Michelin
Motosix - Pirelli
Wheelworks - Dunlop

Shop wise...

Grand Prix Motorsports and Fay Myers both deal with Suzuki....

Hope this helps!

Dingle

elvis8310@hotmail.com
August 26th, 2008, 12:17 AM
It is a start. I will be bringing my sponsership with vortex, sidi boots and RK chains but will loss all my other support so I will need any help possible finding new sponsership if possible. Are these shops in Colorado Springs? I know I don't have a standing in MRA yet but hope to get up speed fast with you all. I only carry with me what I have done in Europe.

Hotrod
August 26th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Nah, all of those shops are in the Denver area. About an hour north of Colorado springs.

elvis8310@hotmail.com
August 26th, 2008, 03:09 AM
So, are there any good shops in the Springs I can look into? I for sure will need my bike dynoed again and a few other things so I am looking for support with this type stuff.

benfoxmra95
August 26th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Nah, all of those shops are in the Denver area. About an hour north of Colorado springs.

Wheelworks is colorado springs, and is the dunlop tire vendor.

plus all these shops below are in colorado springs:

APex sports is a multi brand motorcycle dealer
Rocky Mountain Cycle plaza is a multi brand motorcycle dealer
Jackel Motorsports is a performance bike shop
Sr Tuning is a Dyno shop

elvis8310@hotmail.com
August 26th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the help I will be looking into these shops to see what they can do for me.

Hotrod
August 26th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Wheelworks is colorado springs, and is the dunlop tire vendor.

Whoops, yep. You got me there. I should learn to read what I am answering.
Thanks Ben.

dave.gallant
August 26th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the help I will be looking into these shops to see what they can do for me.

Just a helpful hint:

You should look into these shops and see what you can do for them. That might help you get support in return.

:)

elvis8310@hotmail.com
August 26th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Yes, you are right with what I can do for them. I just meant what services of there's would be useful to me thats all.

racedk6
August 26th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Some of the best service comes from with in the MRA (its members) and not just from shops. When summer hits next year everybody is pretty much stacked with work and you will be waiting forever.

elvis8310@hotmail.com
September 21st, 2008, 12:23 PM
Well, what I am realy looking for is tire help and safety wiring. I will need to have my bike redynoed once it hits Colorado for sure.

September 22nd, 2008, 08:08 AM
pm sent