PDA

View Full Version : CSC Member injured at MMP Yesterday

Wahooman
August 24th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Read this on the CSC forums....just thought i would post it up here so more could wish/pray for a fellow rider----
__________________________________________________ ___
"Yesterday at Miller Motorsports Park, fellow CSC member Pat Komatsu (PK-R1) was severely injured in a highside in Tooele Turn while participating in the NESBA track day events this weekend. Pat was airlifted to Intermountain Medical Center n SLC and has been admitted to the trauma/surg floor with several fractures. He hit his head, but did regain consciousness before the helicopter ride. His wife has made the trip out to Utah to be with him and it may be awhile before he is able to return to Denver.

Please keep him in your thoughts and I'm sure that he would love to hear from his CSC friends, as he is going to be laid up for a while. Luckily, his R1 sustained minimal damage so there is hope to see his back out on it soon, though he is going to need a new helmet and some new leathers, since his were cut in half!

Get well soon Pat!"

pilot
August 25th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Dear Pat,

Man, I thought you were bulletproof! And here you go and prove me wrong. Right now, you have my total focus and thought. I'm praying for you man, praying hard. And I'm asking everyone to join me in praying for Pat. Just like we did for Bob, Matty and every other friend and rider when they were injured and needed our support.

I really miss riding with you Pat. Get your ass up, out and back on the road again.

Candles to you,

~pilot

From right to left: pilot, Pat and Brian on a winter's ride for a nice steaming bowl of chili at Loveland Ski Resort.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=347327&postcount=16