PDA

View Full Version : PMP Race No6 Photos from On The Marc Photography

ghostrider_9
August 20th, 2008, 09:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After long last, that I took from the last race at Pueblo are up. The link is below. I know it has taken some time to get them up, but there is a very good reason behind it. I am now working with a local service provider who has a proven history and provides a greater level of service. The vendor is called VastAction. I have worked with them as aphotographer on many occassions and have the utmost in respect for their approach to customer care and the business model that they have set into motion and continue to work with.

If you take a look at their site, you will quickly appreciate what they have to offer. The prices are the same, but the the service is not only a local business, but many time better. For example, if you go to the link below, then you can simply type in your plate number in the search bar and all of your images will be brought up. You can also search by name. In the future you ill also be able to search by race.

If you register with the new site you will be able to set up a "lightbox" in which you can hold your favorite images in and send copies of the images via e-mail to invite others to see them too!

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will always answer any questions that I can. If I don't know the answser, I will find it for you.

Marc

http://www.onthemarcphotography.com

Dodd
August 20th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Great pics! easy site to use, nice!

ghostrider_9
August 22nd, 2008, 09:30 AM
Just a quick reminder that the same deal applies. You can either buy individual shots (electronic or printed) or you can get all of your shots from the entire day for $40 . . .

Jadam
August 26th, 2008, 10:39 PM
like the new site. much better than the last one. the key wording is a sick feature! you lucky dog ;)