PDA

View Full Version : Yes, it's true

Earlene
August 18th, 2008, 05:42 PM
After many calls and emails....Yes, it is true. I have resigned from PMP and the board of directors effective September 1. I have many treasured memories of the racers I have met, the crews I've been part of and I thank all of you for the many kind words and support you have given me throughout the years.

God bless you and good racing,

Earlene (Ene)

DingleBerns
August 18th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks for all your hard work Ene. You have taken excellent care of us and we all appreciate it. Hope all goes well in your new adventure.

Thanks!

Derek

pilot
August 18th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Earlene,

You've given so much to the sport.

Thank you.

Now go take that needed vacation!

froth
August 18th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Gotta add dittos! You've been a dynamo and I can't wait to hear what you're up to next.

Many Regards and Thanks-

Fred and Teri

grant_me_rev's
August 19th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Earlene it has been a true pleasure getting to know you and thank you for all the support you have provided us over the years! you will be missed so very much but i know you will stay in contact with us.... your family! best wishes for you in everything!
sasha-

bluedevil
August 19th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Earlene: The MRA and racing in CO owes you a lot. When times got rough and tracks were disappearing daily, you steped up and made Pueblo a place we wanted to come. We owe you our sincearest thank you's.

dirkterrell
August 19th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Earlene, thank you so much for everything you have done to make PMP a great place to come ride, be it races or track days. You are a rare breed of business person who knows how to treat your customers. I am very sad that I will not being seeing your smiling face and hearing you tell jokes at PMP. We can only hope that the person who follows you has 1% of the class that you do. We love you and wish you the very best in whatever you choose to do next.

You know, there is a new track opening next year... :D

Dirk

Wild Cheetah 612
August 19th, 2008, 08:17 AM
NOOOOO!!
I'm going to miss you so much! You have given that track life and personality. You are a fabulous person and will be dearly loved where ever you go!

rforsythe
August 19th, 2008, 10:09 AM
:cry: This is a real bummer! You've made a definite positive impact on our little community of speed freaks. I have no doubts you will continue to do the same anywhere you go.

Spicee Brown
August 19th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Where is your adopted son to Go ? I was just getting comfy seeing you at the track!
You will be missed, but I am very happy for you. You are an ambassador to the sport..and well, life in general.

Earlene
August 19th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Hey now...........

Did you really think I would go away ???? I've got to watch all my kiddo's be it at PPIR, HPR or where ever you go. Me and my little motorhome will be there to support you with coffee in the a.m, encouragement during the day and passing a cool one to you in the evenings. I plan on laughing my rear off with you.

See ya soon,
Your track mom (Earlene)

Moto-Mania
August 19th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Hey now...........

Did you really think I would go away ???? I've got to watch all my kiddo's be it at PPIR, HPR or where ever you go. Me and my little motorhome will be there to support you with coffee in the a.m, encouragement during the day and passing a cool one to you in the evenings. I plan on laughing my rear off with you.

See ya soon,
Your track mom (Earlene)

WHEW!! :lol:

T Baggins
August 20th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Hey Ene,

Your efforts and enthusiasm for the motorcycle scene have been much appreciated! We've never had a "track Mom" like you in all the years I've been around the MRA (which is quite a few years...) and so I'm glad to know that you'll still be around and rooting for us in the future!

Thanks so much for everything, and for making Pueblo a place that we all actually look FORWARD to coming to - I hope the new crew is able to pick up where you left off...

XOXO