PDA

View Full Version : The MRA Rocks!

2Blue
August 11th, 2008, 06:04 PM
I was having one of those weekends where nothing seemed to go right. From oil leaks to an out of date helmet, it seemed like I was done before I got started. I want to sincerely thank Daniel Curdy for lending me his helmet, Mike A. and Jeff Brown for helping me with oil leaks, Jason and David for making me laugh and Mark S. for everything!! This club is loaded with cool people!! :D :D

Spicee Brown
August 11th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Dude...
So Many people help out. My bike fell over in the race trailer and broke a 20.00 brake lever,, and I was FUBAR for the weekend.
fast guys like Charles Greeenwood and Dave Lambert helped to get me going..and i raced the next day in AM U and AM o..every one steps up.
That day a tatted dude asked if he could pay for gas to race one race only, he was out. Totally dry. I was totally like, dude, its pump gas and its yours, so many people helped me out this weekend.
He introduced him self, it was the artistic GURU Chris Fuller ( I do some art myself..) So glad to help out even though I didnt know him from Adam. Thats what people do for me, and I'm a nobody! Just like to be there.
Glad you kept your head up Curtis. Thanks for the post.
David