PDA

View Full Version : thanks to mark and youngblood

cromer611
August 11th, 2008, 11:18 AM
just wanted to say thanks to Mr. Michelin man for the help so far this year, givin me great feedback on tires that i have no clue about : )

and the Young Blood team that has taken me under their wing. couple of awesome guys, even though I am competition, they always seem to help me go faster.

with These guys helping, And others that i cant think of right now, I have gone the fastest I ever have this weekend and placed in positions that i only thought next year would bring.

thanks a million!

dragos13
August 11th, 2008, 11:31 AM
just wanted to say thanks to Mr. Michelin man for the help so far this year, givin me great feedback on tires that i have no clue about : )

and the Young Blood team that has taken me under their wing. couple of awesome guys, even though I am competition, they always seem to help me go faster.

with These guys helping, And others that i cant think of right now, I have gone the fastest I ever have this weekend and placed in positions that i only thought next year would bring.

thanks a million!

You are moving out there Erik. Just keep taking what we say, and apply it to the track. Very happy to have you as part of the team (just dont EVER pass me again k :twisted: )

cromer611
August 11th, 2008, 12:48 PM
You are moving out there Erik. Just keep taking what we say, and apply it to the track. Very happy to have you as part of the team (just dont EVER pass me again k :twisted: )

lol that was pretty fun. a lesson I had to learn the hard way for sure :wink: