PDA

View Full Version : NJK Leathers

gsnyder828
August 11th, 2008, 10:02 AM
If anyone's looking at buying custom leathers - definately consider talking to Kelsey @ NJK Leathers.

My old custom Syed's were in need of replacement - and after unsuccessfully trying to find an off-the-rack model (nothing fit) I decided to go custom again.

Kelsey was very responsive (unlike Syed - I considered going back to them too - even sent them a design for quote and got limited response and a long lead time) and helpful with measurements, etc. When we got everything finalized, it was 7/25 - less than 2 weeks from when I needed them for this past weekend. I figured there was no way they'd be ready - but the box was sitting @ the front door Thurs. afternoon. =D> \:D/

I have no sponsorship or support arrangement with Kelsey - just wanted to pass along a supplier who makes great, reasonably priced, custom suits and is great to work with. Obviously, with that sort of response, he does not farm his work out to Pakistan either.

www.njkleathers.com

Feel free to stop by and check mine out if you have any questions.

Scored51
August 11th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Do you know if there any connection between NJK and Vanson? The layout of the information on the website you posted seemed so much like printed literature I requested from Vanson a long time ago. Just curious.

gsnyder828
August 11th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Do you know if there any connection between NJK and Vanson? The layout of the information on the website you posted seemed so much like printed literature I requested from Vanson a long time ago. Just curious.

I don't know - I believe the owner of Syed used to work for Vanson, but I'm not sure if NJK/Kelsey has any connections to them.