PDA

View Full Version : *Custom Bike Show*Umbrella Girls*MotoGP*Sunday August 17th*

dragos13
August 6th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Come to the MotoGP event on Sunday August 17th to watch the MotoGP races. This round, we will be holding a custom bike show with trophies for top places. Also, ride in on two wheels and have your photo taken with the Young Blood Racing umbrella girls and Nopi Model Tiffanie Vega. Show up by 11am to get a seat and enter the bike show contest. Free to enter. Raffle prizes from Faster Motosports, Brothers BBQ, Pueblo Motorsports, and more. See additional info below:

http://www.youngbloodracing.com/web.jpg/web-custom;size:750,2000.jpg

http://www.youngbloodracing.com/bikeshow1.JPG/bikeshow1-custom;size:750,2000.JPG

visit www.urweekendtoy.com and www.youngbloodracing.com

cromer611
August 6th, 2008, 08:03 PM
OH snap!

d_mob
August 7th, 2008, 08:17 AM
good stuff... can't wait!

thanks for posting all of this up casey --

JohnGarc
August 7th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Be sure to checkout 2DogsMotoSports.com for all of your custom sportbike alluminum polishing needs...

Thanks,

d_mob
August 13th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Race is @ 6:AM our time, so I should be able to have either Eurosport or BBC (commercial free) coverage downloaded in time for this Sunday's event! Sweet... Oh, and it'll be in HD (on the TV at the bar at least).

Can't wait... Hope some of you guys make it. It would be great to watch the Czech race with some fellow MRA peeps. See you there! :D

dragos13
August 14th, 2008, 11:04 AM
UPDATE: Trophies have been finished. Again there will be 3 categories:
Best Custom Sportbike (chosen by Young Blood Racing)
Best Custom Cruiser/Chopper (chosen by Young Blood Racing)
Best of Show (chosen by the people)

Free to enter the contest. As always we'll have gift cards from Faster Motosports and Brothers BBQ. Also FREE trackdays from Pueblo Motorsports Park. Show up at 11am to enter the contest. Racing starts at noon. And dont forget, FREE pics of your bike with Young Blood Racing umbrella girls and Nopi Model Tiffanie Vega. BE THERE FOR THE BIGGEST MOTOGP EVENT YET. Not to mention, some awesome MotoGP racing!!!

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/199212/images/149410.jpg

SEASON RECAP:

Leading World Championship pair Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner both attended the official press conference at the Cardion AB Grand Prix Ceske Republiky on Thursday and after their amazing duel in the United States last month the duo are ready for more of the same.

The legendary Italian rider and his young Australian counterpart were the focus of worldwide attention after their brilliant American fight and Stoner´s post-race comments questioning Rossi´s tactics added to the hype - but the two stars shared smiles and a handshake in the Brno media centre as they looked forward to further drama this weekend.

World Champion Stoner, who trails Rossi by 25 points in the general classification, appeared to have mellowed in his view on the Laguna contest declaring, `Like all riders we react the way that we do sometimes. Valentino has made comments that I have agreed with on what Toni (Elias) has done in the past. Maybe we over-reacted.´

`I think I am going to hopefully just be putting up more of a fight in the last few laps this time, whereas I ran off and crashed at the last race. It would be nice if I can put pressure on right up until the last lap.´

Rossi reflected on his victory on in California last month saying, `It was a fantastic race for me and for my team because we were able to produce a great performance. We were working hard throughout the weekend, I had a good setting and it was a great, great battle with Stoner.´

In reference to this weekend's twelfth GP of the year Rossi added, `I had a bad race here last year but some good results here in the past. It is a track that I like and where I won my first Grand Prix in 1996. I am very curious to try it out on the Bridgestone tyres and to understand the grip and the potential of the new surface.´

Commenting on the title race `The Doctor´ also said, `Seven races are a lot. It is a long way. We have to work hard because there are a lot of different tracks from here until the end of the season.´

Meanwhile, Stoner provided his perspective on the championship run-in joking, `For Valentino it is a long way to the end of the season but for us it is a short time! We always need more races, but we can only do what we can do and we look forward to the rest of the season.´[/list]