PDA

View Full Version : Prairie Dog Land

jrubin80
July 30th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Does anyone live on an area, or have a friend that has a prairie dog problem. Im looking to get warmed up fo hunting season,and would prefer to also help someone out that has prairie dogs tearing up there land/crop/grazing area. I am willin to py a uage fee for the time on the land.

Jon
July 30th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Come to Boulder, the Open Space Park at the base of Lee Hill Road and have at it. You might want to bring a few thousand dollars for bail though! Other locations are located throughout the city though the same stipulations apply. You though will get some press though as our loacl paper called "The Daily Disappointment" will make you a star to be revealed by some of our finest citizens for the rest of your born days!

jrubin80
July 30th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Jon,
I gotta admit, reading that made me almost fall outta my chair.

Wild Cheetah 612
July 30th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Leave the little puppies alone!

Can't you practice on a target before you go kill an animal on terms that aren't even fair!

dave.gallant
July 30th, 2008, 08:43 PM

Can't you practice on a target before you go kill an animal on terms that aren't even fair!

Donna, you have to get with it.

It is called "sport".

Or, something like that. :roll:

cromer611
July 30th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I love how they run across turn 1 : P

jrubin80
July 31st, 2008, 12:21 PM
Wild Cheetah 612 wrote:

Donna, thats why I was looking for a landowner/farmer with a problem. Ive seen the "other" ways prairie critters are dealt with and trust me, my way is far kinder. They truly can, in some cases cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage to land/animals. So Im only looking to hunt them in that case, not just a bunch of critters hangin out in a field, or turn 1.