PDA

View Full Version : Couple of thank you's and shout outs and updates after MOM!

glenngsxr
July 28th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Zach and I were finally able to make it out to Miller for the MOM rounds. We need to give a huge thank you to Brownie for getting us out there and letting us seek shelter from the tornado in his trailer and to the Graham's for providing shelter for our machines and us during raceday. We had a blast and the 600 class is pretty competitive out there. I picked up my new bike on Friday and had a freak bolt back out on the fans and punch a hole through my radiator. Brownie saves the day again and lends me his backup. Missed most of practice saturday, but rebounded Sunday and rode pretty well, but not as good as Zachers. That kid flies! We were up to speed pretty quickly and a couple seconds off of mid pack after the first practice session. However, finding time after that got a little difficult. The East track was brand new to both of us and completely brand new to me on an R6. It was nice to go race with no pressure of results. We were having fun and I think I needed that after struggling so much this year. I stayed about a 1.5 seconds off his pace, but we had a blast backing it in to turn one and splitting people all day from starting in the back of the grid.

Our colorado boys kicked serious butt. Clarkie cleaned everyones clock in KOMO and shut Davie Stone's loud mouth up. Josh Graham won open superbike with Clarkie in tow. Brownie got second in KOMU and it looks to me like someone found their mojo. Our club held their own considering the money chasers that showed up. Mike Sullivan(53 years old and fast as shitte!), Chad Lewin(whom wrecked three times....again), David Anthony(regular AMA pro), Turpin, Dave "please shut up" Stone, and others. Very smooth operation and fun racing! Thanks to all again.

PS. Zach and I both got smoked by a girl on Sunday. This chick is fast and you will all get to see her soon. Shout out to Amy K!

Glenn #62

JimWilson29
July 28th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Clarkie cleaned everyones clock in KOMO and shit Davie Stone's loud mouth up.

That must not have tasted very good. :D

Vanmar Racing
July 28th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the recap Glenn! I thought the only tornado in Utah is Shane Turpin.

Ps: Ya Gotta love typos!

Throttleroller277
July 29th, 2008, 10:52 AM
You boys did a great job out there for sure!!! 8)

Don't feel bad about my girl smokin ya, she is fast..... 8)