PDA

View Full Version : MRA General Meeting - Wed Sep 14th!

rforsythe
September 8th, 2005, 04:57 PM
It's time once again for the monthly MRA general meeting! We hold this at Breckenridge Brewery in Denver, usually on the 2nd Wednesday. Breck is located at 22nd/Blake, across from Coors Field. There isn't an in-town game that night, so parking should be abundant and cheap. (I've never had a problem parking for free across the street in the lot either, they don't really ever check it on non-game nights.)

The meetings start at 7pm, and cover things like the new track progress, important events in the MRA, questions and discussion from members, announcements, etc. If you want to know the latest and greatest on where the club is heading and offer your input on it, this is the place to be.

I'm not sure why the Yahoo board hasn't been sending out reminders the past couple months, so I'm posting this up. Hopefully we'll see most of you there!

- Ralph

rforsythe
September 8th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Also - for those of you that don't usually go to the monthly meetings, this would be a great opportunity to patronize the establishment that's been providing free beer at MRA events this season, through their sponsorship of both Team Skinny & 4 Horsemen Racing. ;)