PDA

View Full Version : Boots?

bluedevil
July 23rd, 2008, 11:30 AM
We have all talked about them before... but I wanted to get some info on boots... I do not like Sidi and wont wear them so if you have them need not post up.....

None the less, Ive worn Astar for 6 years now, and Im testing the waters so to speak......

Im in need of White or mostly white boots.... Here is the kicker... I do not want any boot that zips up the indise of the ankle... Im tired of junk in the way of my shifter... I need a brand or model that zips up the outside front or back of the boot only.....

Next, I need to try them on.. so I need a local dealer.... I have one foot bigger than the other (yeah Im that guy) so I need to try them on.

So what cha got, chat cha like, and who took yo money for em......????

Thanks

Oooooh and pref under say $250 would be a bonus....... (Love the Puma's but ahem.. Not paying $400+ for any boot..... :roll:

bluedevil
July 23rd, 2008, 11:32 AM
Sida bar.. Love the Oxtar boots.. Where can I try them on or buy a set.. Anyone got em in stock.... ???

I wear a 43 in Astar (usually 10-10.5 in shoes) .. Do Oxtar fit similat to Astar?

Vanmar Racing
July 23rd, 2008, 12:19 PM
How about these!!???

I think they would look great on you and make a statement too!

PS: They come in White!

http://i33.tinypic.com/2ynfk2d.jpg

clowe
July 23rd, 2008, 01:07 PM
Well, well, well.....

So you like the Pumas but don't want to pay $400.00. Well first of all, they are well worth it, just ask Fuller. But let me get to the point. I have a pair, I have only worn them twice so they are pretty much brand new. I would sell them for $200.00 and they are size 43. On thing, they are black.

How do I have these.....well Puma is a sponsor and we didn't know what size I needed so they sent me both 42s and 43s. The 43s were too big. I sold one set to Fuller and the other set is for sale.

Let me know....

Crash

clowe
July 23rd, 2008, 01:08 PM
I do have to say that I think I like the boots that Vanmar posted better!!!

sheispoison
July 23rd, 2008, 01:27 PM
I have the Puma boots too. They are AWESOME! A bit tough to get on and off, but once there on I can easily wear them all day.

So Crash, how can I get hooked up with Puma for a sponser?
carl

T Baggins
July 23rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
so, say you were an AMERICAN, living in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - exactly what size would a 43 be?

My brother needs boots too, and he's an AMERICAN size 10.

615HereICome
July 23rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Hey man my buddy rides oxstars and he got his from Faye Myers, Might wanna try there for sizing, they should have some!

ldenvermom
July 23rd, 2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah...Fuller likes his boots so much that he often prances around in them at the house - look out Nancy, he may eventually get a matching handbag :)

(you know I love you baby!!)
L

bluedevil
July 24th, 2008, 07:26 AM
How about these!!???

I think they would look great on you and make a statement too!

PS: They come in White!

http://i33.tinypic.com/2ynfk2d.jpg

SOLD !!!! :wink:

Crash: U got PM.....

RCR_531
July 29th, 2008, 01:16 AM
I really like how my Puma fit but like the SIDI they have a lot of protection on the outsides of the boot. TCX could use some more support for the ankles built in to them. I like my Alpinestar Supertech but I feal that the 03 and 07 style has more support for your ankles. My 08 feel like a pair of shoes. The new Alpines zip up the inside of the boot but they have large piece of plastic that goes over it. If you only had a larger foot or even feet. I would be able to make you a great deal on a pair. Lithium Motorsports always have a great deal on boots. Give Rob a call at 1-800-894-7190

bluedevil
July 29th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Well Ive been damn near everywhere......... Anyone know who carries TCX (in stock) locally? If any.....

Though I will say I did enjoy my walk through Fay Myers

Augusta F4 Claudio Castiglioni $120K
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/bluedevild/Augusta.jpg

DUCATI DESMOSEDICI RR $72,500
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/bluedevild/Duc.jpg

Anyone got a towel....?

dave.gallant
July 29th, 2008, 08:55 AM
DUCATI DESMOSEDICI RR $72,500
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/bluedevild/Duc.jpg

Anyone got a towel....?

Why?

Is it already leaking oil???

8)

Ashli
July 29th, 2008, 11:23 AM
I really like how my Puma fit but like the SIDI they have a lot of protection on the outsides of the boot. TCX could use some more support for the ankles built in to them. I like my Alpinestar Supertech but I feal that the 03 and 07 style has more support for your ankles. My 08 feel like a pair of shoes. The new Alpines zip up the inside of the boot but they have large piece of plastic that goes over it. If you only had a larger foot or even feet. I would be able to make you a great deal on a pair. Lithium Motorsports always have a great deal on boots. Give Rob a call at 1-800-894-7190

You should see Brian's Sidi boot after his foot got sucked into the chain at CDR.... ouch!