PDA

View Full Version : Otis and Donna to be Married at PMP August 10

Wild Cheetah 612
July 18th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Otis and I would like to invite all of you to attend our wedding ceremony at the races at Pueblo Motorsports Park on August 10 during the lunch hour just south of the cafe.

We realize the race day can be quite hectic as both Otis and I race before and after lunch. We plan to have a short ceremony approximately 20 minutes into lunch and concluding with circa 20 minutes remaining of the lunch hour.

Attire, of course, will be informal. We would very much like to share this event with our MRA family who has meant a great deal to us over the years and hope that you can help spread the word to those members who are not on the forums.

DingleBerns
July 18th, 2008, 03:53 PM
=D> I'll be there!

Dingle

Hotrod
July 18th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Yay, you guys! I will be there for sure! 8)

froth
July 18th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Donna and Dan:

Teri and I will be thinking of you, and raise a glass that evening. We will not be able to attend, however, as we will be on our honeymoon in Bonaire. Finally, I will have a reason for missing a race weekend that doesn't involve things (expensive) breaking.

We are so happy for the two of you! You will beat us to be the married racing couple on the same bike, because we haven't raced as hubby and wife yet (just as living in sin racing the same bike :twisted: )

Hope to see you two soon

Fred and Teri

phildrummond
July 19th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I know it's SERIOUSLY wrong to wear white to a wedding unless you're the bride, but if I'm wearing corner worker white, can you please forgive me? Kate and I can't wait to share the day with you!