PDA

View Full Version : Race 4??

Jon
July 17th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Looking at season points I noticed that we seem to have only completed 3 race weekends yet I thought we had completed 5? Am I missiing something here or did we throw a couple races out. Seems kind of ashamed since we paid to race, raced and hellm I even managed to blow a tranny for the last one. I did manage to miss a general meeting where the decision was probably explained but could somebody clue me in

dave.gallant
July 17th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Yet again there appears to be an issue with some data in the database.

I am working it as I type this.

Wahooman
July 17th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Sure they are just having some PC issues. Race 4 was there a bit ago.....now race #5 is up, but season standings are not accurate due to the fact that #4 and #5 results are not listed in the season standings.
Dave will times be up again for race #4 and #5 once everything is sorted out?

Wahooman
July 17th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Yet again there appears to be an issue with some data in the database.

Sheesh....see Dave is already working on it and beating me to replies......thanks Dave.

dave.gallant
July 17th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Dave will times be up again for race #4 and #5 once everything is sorted out?

Yup.

The times are in a different format than years past so it is taking me a bit longer with those. I just need to re-do the parsing code and get it over and done with...

Clarkie
July 17th, 2008, 10:03 PM

As you are typing I am working on a beer :lol:

dave.gallant
July 17th, 2008, 10:06 PM

As you are typing I am working on a beer :lol:

And to you sir I say:

"No way, I will not reboot the webserver".

:lol:

Clarkie
July 17th, 2008, 10:09 PM
LMAO :lol:

glenngsxr
July 18th, 2008, 06:32 AM
You pee telephony!, I pee urine! Glenn #62

Jon
July 18th, 2008, 07:51 AM
No problem, I remember back before the MRA relied on computers, they used to employ people to score and actually printed the points standings on paper at every race. In order to see where you finished and where you lied in points, you read it.
Often times you had to go to the raceday office to straighten out where you finished amongst your competitors, come to an agreement and that's where you finished the day. There were no tire warmers, generators or water cooled bikes, the Earth wasn't as warm and gas was under $2 a gallon!

dave.gallant
July 18th, 2008, 10:42 AM
( almost there...)

The GECCO
July 18th, 2008, 11:31 AM
HURRY UP!!!

hehehehehe

Clarkie
July 18th, 2008, 12:50 PM
dont push him too much or the Website might go down.... :lol:

http://www.thewebsiteisdown.com/