PDA

View Full Version : I apologize

Tumbleweed
July 16th, 2008, 10:27 AM
I just wanted to apologize to Ben, Danny and Dalton for using the Cheater phrase. I was wrong to have said that and I hope you don't hold it against me. It seems to me after much debate that you guys were not trying to break any rules and it was by mistake.

rybo
July 16th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Chris,

I don't know you very well, but appreciate the sincerity of your last post.

Good on you for owning a mistake, and trying to make it right.

Scott

polar x
July 16th, 2008, 11:07 AM
PPHHFFTTttttt :roll: You big sissy :wink: :wink: 8)

bluedevil
July 16th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Jeesh what drugs the Doc put you on for that gnarly elbow? :cry:

Tumbleweed
July 16th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Doctor, who needs those. You know I never go unless something is about to fall off. :lol:

kinzler_998
July 16th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Doctor, who needs those. You know I never go unless something is about to fall off.

Doctors just tell us what we already know..."Sir, you are going to be fine...your body has taken a fairly good beating and your going to be pretty sore for the next few days so take it easy and get plenty of rest" :roll: 8)

bluedevil
July 16th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Doctors just tell us what we already know..."Sir, you are going to be fine...your body has taken a fairly good beating and your going to be pretty sore for the next few days so take it easy and get plenty of rest" :roll: 8)

Now where is my Percocette ?? :lol:

kinzler_998
July 16th, 2008, 12:09 PM
I prefer vicodin! :twisted:

I broke my wrist snowboarding when i was in the 8th grade and I got a doctors note allowing me to take my vicodin during school hours....I have never learned so much in my entire life than what i did during those two weeks! Just ask my teachers! I got A's on all my assignments! :wink:

Ashli
July 16th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Good on you for owning a mistake, and trying to make it right.

I don't think your post was a mistake Chris. You said what a lot of people were thinking. You may not have worded it correctly, but that doesn't mean the post was a mistake. I don't think they were cheating but I do think it is everyone's responsibility to make sure they follow our rulebook. My .02

BTW Dalton is one fast mofo! :) I don't think he would ever have to "cheat" LOL

Tumbleweed
July 16th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Thanks Ash. You are correct. I worded it very wrong. I should have never said cheat. Instead I should have simply put illegal bike. I still stand by everything else I posted, just not the cheat part of it. I believe at the end of the season the rulebook may need a little makeover in the SS section to clarify some of these issues.

And yes, Dalton is definitely a fast mofo.

Ashli
July 16th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Thanks Ash. You are correct. I worded it very wrong. I should have never said cheat. Instead I should have simply put illegal bike. I still stand by everything else I posted, just not the cheat part of it. I believe at the end of the season the rulebook may need a little makeover in the SS section to clarify some of these issues.

And yes, Dalton is definitely a fast mofo.

I agree, it definitely needs a makeover. Now get your bike put back together so we can watch you kick ass in Pueblo. I'm dropping your suit off tomorrow :D

Tumbleweed
July 16th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks, I'll be making a parts list tonight and seeing how much it is going to cost to restore the beast.